Hot Hotel Happenings- Save Big Now!
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas Buffet of Buffets Deal! Stay 2 Nights From $134/Night & Get 2 All-Day, All Access Buffet Passes to 8 Buffets in Sin City!
- Las Vegas Buffet of Buffets Deal! Stay 2 Nights From $52/Night & Get 2 All-Day, All Access Buffet Passes to 8 Buffets in Sin City!
- Save up to 15% Off at Harrahs Palace Las Vegas
- Palms Casino Resort – Stay 4 nights and get 25% off your stay. Stay More, Save More – Play, Dine & Dance a little more… on us.
- The Quad – Best Rate Guarantee – Rates low as $30 a night, Center Strip right at LINQ!
- Special Offers at The Palms – Entertainment Packages and Resort Packages
Save Big As A Premium AccessVegas.com Insider!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
Join Our Premium Insider Advantage Club!
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week:
Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
This Week’s Top Tours
Featured Tour Video From Las Vegas
You can book this amazing flight now and save $21! Neon Nights Air Tour
ALL tours listed on our AccessVegas.com tour page (link above) have been hand-selected. We only work with the top, most professional companies and operators who vow to give our readers a great experience! We can not recommend nor vouch for tours not listed on here in the newsletter or on our tour page. Questions? Our tour page lists phone contacts where tour experts are available for live help!
RHUMBAR at The Mirage Hotel & Casino has become a pigskin haven at the start of the 2014 football season.
New to the lineup for football fans is the Liquid Pigskin cocktail, specially created for the football season by RHUMBAR’s resident mixologist, Lillian Hargrove. Priced at $12, the Liquid Pigskin is a rum and beer cocktail combining Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Blue Moon, Cointreau, fresh lemon juice and vanilla syrup, topped off with spiced rum foam. This sporty beverage is served with a side of pork rinds for a pairing even the toughest linebacker can appreciate.
Football: the sport that gives people a reason to spend their Sundays glued to the TV, cheering on their favorite team with their best comrades. With the sports’ triumphant return, here is the low down on where to see your favorite teams in action while in Vegas because we know you don’t want to miss a play.
The LINQ Promenade, Caesars Entertainment’s open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, offers football fans 12 unique locations ideal for watching the game, from the first outpost of New York’s infamous Brooklyn Bowl boasting more than 75 TVs, to the Yard House, which features 160 draft beer options on its menu, the options are endless. Guests at The LINQ have a choice of more than 248 TVs to view the game, so no matter what team you’re rooting for- we are betting the game is on.
- Celebrate Game Day At Tahiti Village With 17░ South Five Dollar Football Frenzy
- Tacos & Tequila Kicks Off Football Season With Touchdown-Worthy Food Specials
- The Loft At Cabo Wabo Cantina To Transform Into Football Central For 2014-2015 Season
- Touchdown At MGM Resorts International Restaurants And Bars During The 2014 Football Season
Las Vegas Shows, Concerts, And Headliners
Actor Joe P. Harris, who can be seen starring in the new CBS sitcom The McCarthys premiering this October, was spotted attending ABSINTHE at Caesars Palace on Friday, September 5, 2014. Following the performance, Harris posed for a photo with ABSINTHE’s “Green Fairy” Melody Sweets and shared his enthusiasm for the show.
Jeff Leibow of Jersey Boys will once again bring The Strip’s most notable headliners together under one roof in the fight against Neurofibromatosis (NF) for the fourth annual benefit “NF Hope Concert,” set to take place 1 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 19 in the Sands Showroom at The Venetian Las Vegas. Proceeds from the event will benefit NF Network, an organization serving families and individuals suffering with NF. A portion of the proceeds will also benefit the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation in the support of Las Vegas families touch by this common, yet seldom supported disorder.
- Bee Gees tribute sustains the æFeverÆ
Book The Australian Bee Gees Las Vegas Tickets Now
- Las Vegas Beatles fans: A day in the life
Book The Beatles: Love – Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas Tickets Now
- Kid Rock eyes role in Hard Rock Hotel club
- Joan RiversÆ influence is felt in the careers of Frank Marino and Clint Holmes
Dining In Las Vegas
Jean Georges Steakhouse at ARIA Resort & Casino will unite with Bodega Catena Zapata winery for an unforgettable wine pairing dinner Thursday, Sept. 25 at 7:30 p.m. The event will tantalize taste buds with a five-course menu created by Executive Chef Robert Moore. Each course will be paired with exquisite selections from the winery, as selected by the evening’s hosts, ARIA Director of Wine Kim Wood and Bodega Catena Zapata General Director Laura Catena.
Delano Las Vegas Hotel And NOT Casino
The Delano Las Vegas is best described as South Beach meets the Mojave Desert. MGM Resorts International completed the summer-long $80 million renovation of The Hotel, an 1,100-room nongaming property on the south Strip attached to Mandalay Bay. The remake resulted in redesigned entry and lobby areas with new restaurants and public spaces. Floor access was increased for improved traffic flow, and all the rooms and suites have been given a fresh look. The rebranding was a partnership between MGM Resorts and Morgans Hotel Group, which operates the Delano brand.
- A tour of Delano Las Vegas on opening day
- Delano Las Vegas opens with South Beach chic, no gaming and no smoking
More Las Vegas News
- Bally’s outdoor shopping site on Strip to debut in December
- Las Vegas fights to stay ahead of convention competition
- SLS, and visionary behind it, get warm Strip welcome
Latest Concerts Added This Week!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Marcos Maidana September 13 Click for Tickets
- Limp Bizkit & Machine Gun Kelly September 16 Click for Tickets
- iHeartRadio Music Festival: Taylor Swift, Niki Minaj & Usher September 19 Click for Tickets
- iHeartRadio Music Festival Village: 5 Seconds Of Summer & Iggy Azalea September 20 Click for Tickets
- iHeartRadio Music Festival: One Direction, Eric Church & Ed Sheeran September 20 Click for Tickets
- Social Distortion September 25 Click for Tickets
- Bring Me The Horizon September 27 Click for Tickets
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs. Chris Cariaso September 27 Click for Tickets
- Die Antwoord September 28 Click for Tickets
- Wanda Sykes October 3 Click for Tickets
- Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts October 4-5 Click for Tickets
- Juanes October 10 Click for Tickets
- Wine Amplified Festival October 10 Click for Tickets
- Seth Meyers October 11 Click for Tickets
- Zac Brown Band October 17 Click for Tickets
- Nas October 17 Click for Tickets
- Wiz Khalifa October 18 Click for Tickets
- BOYZ II MEN November 7-9 Click for Tickets
- The Black Keys & Jake Bugg November 8 Click for Tickets
- BOYZ II MEN November 14-16 Click for Tickets
- BOYZ II MEN November 27-29 Click for Tickets
- GEORGE LOPEZ November 28-29 Click for Tickets
- Rodney Carrington December 7-13 Click for Tickets
- BOYZ II MEN December 26-28 Click for Tickets
Las Vegas Holidays And Events
- Mexican Independence Day Las Vegas 2014 (September 16)
- Football Parties Las Vegas 2014 (All Season Long)
- Click To View ALL Holiday Events And Specials
Top Tickets For All United States Events
Did you know that we not only sell premium concert and event tickets for Las Vegas, but also for the entire United States as well? If you can’t make it to Vegas, treat yourself to some great seats for something near you:
- Super Bowl XLIX Tickets
- NFL Tickets
- – Atlanta Falcons Tickets
- – Dallas Cowboys Tickets
- – Denver Broncos Tickets
- – Green Bay Packers Tickets
- – New Orleans Saints Tickets
- – New York Yankees Tickets
- – San Francisco 49ers Tickets
- Baseball Tickets
- – Seattle Seahawks Tickets
- – New York Yankees Tickets
- – Los Angeles Angels Tickets
- NBA Tickets
- College Football Tickets
- Blake Shelton Tickets
- Britney Spears Tickets
- Cher Tickets
- Drake vs. Lil’ Wayne Tickets
- Enrique Iglesias + Pitbull Tickets
- Garth Brooks Tickets
- Jason Aldean Tickets
- Katy Perry Tickets
- Luke Bryan Tickets
- Maroon 5 Tickets
- One Direction Tickets
- Slipknot Tickets
- The Eagles Tickets
- Tom Petty Tickets
- Usher Tickets
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
- Monday’s Flash Flood Destroying I-15 North Of Las Vegas – A guy sitting in his truck captured raging floodwaters turning the median of I-15 into a destructive river. A car caught up in the flooding resulted in an impromptu rescue attempt before going over and down into an underpass.
- Imperial Palace Floods (As Usual) – Anytime we get really good rains here in the Las Vegas valley, the bottom floor of the Imperial Palace/Quad/Linq has always flooded (as seen in this video). Few understand that this is actually by design. A wash (normally dry creek bed) visible from the air just south of The Rio makes its way under the I-15, under Caesars Palace, under The Strip, and emerges on the bottom of The Quad Hotel parking garage.
- Vegas Player Tour Of The Linq – For those who have yet to visit since The Linq fully opened this spring, you can get a little tour from Linq Vice President Jon Gray (often referred to as the “Mayor” of Linq). Check out the Polaroid Photo Bar, a cupcake ATM, High Roller, and more!
We love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Here’s how to participate:
- Want to comment on a current reader post? Use the comment box on that particular web page. Many of the stories we post also have comment boxes at the end of the story. Make your voice heard!
- Drop us an email at [email protected] – We read them all!
- Call our recorded comment line at 702-507-0055. We listen to every call.
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
RSS Feed – We now have an RSS/XML feed! Most RSS programs let you visit AccessVegas.com and automatically pull the feed. For those who want to enter it manually, the feed is:
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at [email protected]
New to the list? See our Newsletter Archives for back issues and subscription info. Don’t hesitate to forward this newsletter to friends and associates.
All contents copyright 2014 Ted Newkirk. All Rights Reserved.
Hotel Rates Published Accurate At Time Of Publication