Attention Las Vegas Tourism Marketing and PR Professionals:
Please contact us at [email protected] regarding guaranteed inclusion of your releases in future issues.
This WeekÆs Top Tours
Jersey Boys Tickets – Click Here!
NewkirkÆs Notes And Members Mania
Hello From Las Vegas! – NewkirkÆs Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive ôno coupon neededö Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why donÆt you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Editor: Rick Ziegler
Associate Editor, News Researcher, Concerts and Headliners: Amy Rayner-Cooley
Las Vegas Attractions
Absinthe Tickets – Click Now!
SHOWS – CONCERTS – HEADLINERS
Comedy ventriloquist and Season 10 winner of America’s Got Talent, Paul Zerdin celebrated the opening night performance of his first-ever headlining production on the Las Vegas Strip, MOUTHING OFF at the PH Showroom at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on May 13, 2016.
Named “Las Vegas Headliner of the Year” two-times running, Moreno marked his return to The Las Vegas Strip with the debut of UNDER THE INFLUENCE. Pairing unmatched versatility with a state-of-the-art, fully-choreographed production, Moreno and his band entranced audience members with a high-energy performance.
DonÆt Miss These Additional Stories:
- It’s Decision Time For Donny Osmond, Is He Staying In Las Vegas?
Book Donny & Marie Las Vegas Tickets Now
Las Vegas Residency Extended For Reba, Brooks & Dunn
Book Reba, Brooks & Dunn Las Vegas Tickets Now
Paul Zerdin, Winner of ‘America’s Got Talent’ Brings Puppets To Planet Hollywood
Book Save $20 on Paul Zerdin Las Vegas Tickets Now
Frankie Moreno’s ‘Under The Influence’ Delivers A Knockout Punch
Book Save 50% on Frankie Moreno Las Vegas Tickets Now
Review Of Wayne Newton’s Show “Up Close And Personal”
Dinining, Drinking, And Dancing
DonÆt Miss These Additional Stories:
More Las Vegas News
Referred to as social hub for trendsetters, The LINQ Hotel & Casino has taken its innovative encounters to a different level this May by offering bunk bed rooms with hip technology and trendy decor, making this a memorable experience for millennials and modern vacationers. This is a first for Vegas visitors and allows visitors the opportunity to bunk with four of their Strip sidekicks, just in time for summer vacation.
DonÆt Miss These Additional Stories:
- Should I Attend a Timeshare Presentation in Las Vegas?
Las Vegas Auto Shop With Counting Cars Show Claims Ex-Employee Stole $75,000
Man Hits Wheel Of Fortune Machine For $1.02 Million At Golden Nugget
Latest Concerts Added This Week!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic – June 22 Click for Tickets
Cheech & Chong – June 24 Click for Tickets
The Psychedelic Furs & The Church – July 16 Click for Tickets
Art of Rap Festival: Public Enemy, Grandmaster’s Furious Five, Sugarhill Gang & Mobb Deep – July 23 Click for Tickets
The Offspring – July 24 Click for Tickets
Barbra Streisand – August 6 Click for Tickets
Kurt Vile and The Violators – August 15 Click for Tickets
O.A.R. – September 16 Click for Tickets
Sia: Nostalgic For The Present Tour – October 7 Click for Tickets
Devin Townsend Project & Between the Buried and Me – October 8 Click for Tickets
Gavin DeGraw & Andy Grammer – October 29 Click for Tickets
Reba, Brooks & Dunn – November 30 – December 10 Click for Tickets
Maroon 5, Tove Lo & R. City – December 31 Click for Tickets
Top Tickets For United States Events
Did you know that we not only sell premium concert and event tickets for Las Vegas, but also for the entire United States as well? If you can’t make it to Vegas, treat yourself to some great seats for something near you:
- NFL Tickets
– Golden State Warriors Tickets
– Cleveland Cavaliers Tickets
– Toronto Raptors Tickets
– Oklahoma City Thunder Tickets
– Pittsburgh Penguins Tickets
– St. Louis Blues Tickets
– Tampa Bay Lightning Tickets
– San Jose Sharks Tickets
– New York Yankees Tickets
– Chicago Cubs Tickets
– Los Angeles Angels Tickets
- Bad Boy Family Reunion Tickets
Billy Joel Tickets
Carrie Underwood Tickets
Desert Trip Tickets
Florida Georgia Line Tickets
Guns N’ Roses Tickets
Justin Bieber Tickets
Mumford & Sons Tickets
Paul McCartney Tickets
Pearl Jam Tickets
The Who Tickets
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
- Wynn Buffet 2016 – In November 2015, the Wynn Las Vegas introduced an updated buffet, featuring new food offerings made with state-of-the-art equipment, an improved sound system and a new decor. Midweek prices at the buffet are Breakfast – $24.49; Lunch – $26.99 and Dinner (Sunday through Thursday) – $42.99; Gourmet Brunch (Saturday & Sunday) – $35.49 and Gourmet Dinner (Friday & Saturday) – $49.99. This video was taken during a Thursday evening dinner service.
- 6 Best Burgers on and off the Las Vegas Strip – Travel and entertainment website vegas.BUZZ hunts down some of the juiciest, tastiest and most unique burgers in Vegas. Featured hamburger venues include Shake Shack at NY-NY; Fukuburger in the Hawaiian Marketplace; Border Grill in the Forum Shops at Caesars; Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar at The LINQ; Fat Choy in the Eureka Casino; and Distill in Southern Highlands.
- Golden Nugget Casino Commercial with Stephen Wynn II Retro 1982 – Years before he developed The Mirage and changed Las Vegas forever, Steve Wynn was owning and running the Golden Nugget downtown.
Featured Tour Video From Las Vegas
If this looks like fun, you need to add this adventure to your Las Vegas itinerary! Just north of Las Vegas, the stunning Valley Of Fire sits ready to enjoy. Starting around $220 per person (about what you’d lose gambling and spend on shopping, beer, and lunch for the day anyway), you and up to 6 friends will be picked up at your hotel, taken to the Valley Of Fire, get 3.5 hours of dune buggy time over this awesome desert terrain, and lunch and bottled water are included. Then, transport back to your hotel where you can shower up for your night on the town.
For more details, click over to our Valley Of Fire Buggy Tour
ALL tours listed on our AccessVegas.com tour page (link above) have been hand-selected. We only work with the top, most professional companies and operators who vow to give our readers a great experience! We can not recommend nor vouch for tours not listed on here in the newsletter or on our tour page. Questions? Our tour page lists phone contacts where tour experts are available for live help!
Save Big As A Premium AccessVegas.com Insider!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
Join Our Premium Insider Advantage Club!
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of ôNo Coupon Neededö Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals weÆve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our ôYour Guy In Vegasö Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and weÆll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing ôNewkirkÆs Notesö for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
We love to hear from you, and value your feedback!
HereÆs how to participate:
- Want to comment on a current reader post? Use the comment box on that particular web page. Many of the stories we post also have comment boxes at the end of the story. Make your voice heard!
- Drop us an email at [email protected] – We read them all!
- Call our recorded comment line at 702-507-0055. We listen to every call.
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
RSS Feed – We now have an RSS/XML feed! Most RSS programs let you visit AccessVegas.com and automatically pull the feed. For those who want to enter it manually, the feed is:
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at [email protected].
New to the list? See our Newsletter Archives for back issues and subscription info. DonÆt hesitate to forward this newsletter to friends and associates.
All contents copyright 2014 Ted Newkirk. All Rights Reserved.
Hotel Rates Published Accurate At Time Of Publication