Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Thought you had all the time in the world to watch Jennifer Lopez hit the stage live? Think again. The 48-year-old Latin pop star has released the final dates for her Las Vegas All I Have residency at The Axis at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino and it’s time you book your flights and tickets, ASAP.
Designed to be an experiential and immersive destination restaurant, guests to Gordon Ramsay HELL’S KITCHEN at Caesars Palace will feel transported to the studio set of the globally-popular FOX television show. As of today, fans can begin placing reservations to be one of the first to experience Ramsay’s newest culinary venture, with the first reservations set for Tuesday, Jan. 16.
The Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort, located at Lee Canyon in the Spring Mountains, opened its gates to welcome skiers and snowboarders Friday for its 55th winter season. Due to unseasonably warm weather, Rabbit Peak was the first to open this season with some terrain park features.
The demolition of the Las Vegas Club continues in downtown Las Vegas on Friday. The property was purchased by Derek and Greg Stevens in 2015. An entire city block is being demolished to make way for a new resort. No definitive plans for the new resort have been announced.
- Las Vegas Hotels Donate Nearly 2K Room Nights To Shooting Victims’ Families
- Husband’s Frantic 22-Hour Search To Learn Wife’s Fate After Las Vegas Shooting
- Santa Barbara Woman Caught In Las Vegas Shooting Shares Story of Survival And Hope
- ONLY ON 8: Baca Twins Open Up About Vegas Shooting; They’re Hopeful For The Future
- Inside The ER The Night Of The Las Vegas Shooting
- Las Vegas Shooting Memorial Acts As A Force For Healing
- Chaos On The Las Vegas Strip
- Fund For Las Vegas Shooting Victims To Stop Taking Donations Jan. 31
- 2 Months After Las Vegas, Widow Reflects On Tragedy That Took Her Husband
- Security Practices Enter Spotlight After Las Vegas Shooting
- Changes Made To New Year’s Eve Security On Las Vegas Strip, Downtown
- LVCVA Says Mass Shooting Slowed Las Vegas Tourism In October
- Las Vegas’ Home Price Gains Among Tops In US
- Las Vegas Police Release Bellagio Robbery Surveillance Video Showing Suspect
- Singer Juan Gabriel’s Former Las Vegas Home Up For Auction
- Home Prices In Las Vegas Reach New High In October
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
Lounge music in Las Vegas is not dead! David Perrico’s Pop Strings Orchestra plays weekends starting at 10 PM inside Caesars Palace at the famed Cleopatra’s Barge.
Take a walk with me thru the Aria Resort & Casino located on the Las Vegas Strip. Aria is the centerpiece to City Center Las Vegas which was a 9.2 billion dollar project shared by MGM & Infinity World Development. The project was completed in 2009, which was one of the worst times for Las Vegas.
Tom Green is knocking them dead at Bally’s. We have tickets!
Spectacular views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead plus a memorable guided interior tour. Stunning photo opps!
Vegas Sunrise Hot Air Balloon ride. Unforgettable views and memories. An experience your friends can’t top!
Visit Grand Canyon, Mojave Desert, Black Mountains, Eagle Point, Hoover Dam photo op, more. Day tour from Vegas!
See the Grand Canyon, Route 66, Mojave Desert, and more direct from Las Vegas. The Full day tour is only $229 including snacks, lunch, and fees!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- The Dan Band – December 30 Click for Tickets
- Paint The Quarter Gold – December 31 Click for Tickets
- Marilyn Manson – January 12-13 Click for Tickets
- Theory Of A Deadman – February 18 Click for Tickets
- G-Eazy – February 25 Click for Tickets
- Josh Turner – February 25 Click for Tickets
- K. Michelle – March 6 Click for Tickets
- Flogging Molly – March 15 Click for Tickets
- Ricky Martin – March 15-June 3 Click for Tickets
- J Boog – March 24 Click for Tickets
- Michael Schenker – March 27 Click for Tickets
- 3LAU – Rescheduled – April 7 Click for Tickets
- Portugal The Man – April 13 Click for Tickets
- Enrique Bunbury – May 2 Click for Tickets
- Todrick Hall – May 15 Click for Tickets
- Tyler Farr – June 1 Click for Tickets
- Kesha and Macklemore – June 9 Click for Tickets
- Charlie Puth & Hailee Steinfeld – August 12 Click for Tickets
- Shakira – Rescheduled – September 1 Click for Tickets
- Helloween – September 7 Click for Tickets
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo. Blackout dates may apply. Must be 21 years or older to book. Not valid with any other offer. Offer subject to change at anytime.
Magic Reinvented Nightly Tickets
Get $20 Off!
Menopause The Musical Tickets
Save $20 off all VIP & Premium Seating!
Tenors of Rock Tickets
Save Up To $20 Off!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at Acces[email protected] – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at [email protected].