The book is now available in Paperback, at this link:
Our Man in Vegas – Vegas Vic – Victor H Royer – has just released a new book: “Blackjack Secrets.”
We asked him what this book is all about, and here’s what he had to say:
How to Beat the Game and WIN! That’s exactly what you will learn to do from the incredible details and information in this book. Here is just a sample:
– Learn to Play Casino Blackjack properly – and Cash In to Win Big!
– Learn How to Become a Great Card Counter – with easy-to-learn steps!
– Find out Which Blackjack Games are Good – and which are Bad, and Why!
– Learn the Good Rules and the Bad Rules – and Why this is So!
– Learn an Incredible Simple Strategy for 21st Century Casino Blackjack!
– Find out the New Modified Basic Strategy – and Get the Card!
– Find out which shuffling machines are Bad, and which are Good – and Why!
– And Much More!
In today’s 21st Century Casinos, you need more than just to show up, and ask the dealer how to play. Casinos today use RFID chips, table-tracking software, shuffling machines, bad rules, hidden tricks, sneaky pays and altered pays, and many other modifications to the traditional game of Blackjack, that they can take your money faster than you can put it on the table. And that’s why you Must Have This Book!
The book is now available in Paperback, at this link:
An eBook version will be released shortly, and we’ll update this story as soon as we have it.
The Facebook group is where our paid subscribers interact with our staff on comments or questions about the linked story, and often get our bonus insider tips and thoughts.
Executive summaries are available where the link leads to a news site which has a paywall after a certain number of visits. It is only available to paid subscribers.
Singer Britney Spears is scheduled to make a big announcement in Las Vegas on Oct. 18. It’s happening at Toshiba Plaza in front of T-Mobile Arena. The event is scheduled to start at 7 p.m. MGM Resorts is not revealing any information about the announcement. Britney made the announcement about the announcement on Friday’s episode of “Ellen.”
- Sphere Arena Breaks Ground On Las Vegas Strip
- The 5 Best Shows To See In Las Vegas Right Now
- Jimmy Kimmel Opening Comedy Club In Las Vegas
- Imagine Dragons & Ariana Grande To Headline New Year’s Eve Weekend In Las Vegas – Click for Tickets
- Donny Osmond Hosts Annual Run To Benefit Kids With Cancer. – Click to Save 25% off Tickets with Code: 20AFF
- George Strait Returns To T-Mobile Arena In Las Vegas In February 2019 – Click for Tickets
It might be the other city that never sleeps, but Las Vegas’s fine dining restaurants on the Strip generally turn in at a reasonable hour-nearly all before 11 p.m. And when the city’s chefs finish service, they’re not meeting up on the Strip. Rather, they head to the three-mile stretch of Spring Mountain Road that is Las Vegas’ Chinatown, where the standard closing time is 3 a.m.-and many spots are open around the clock.
- Must-Order Duck Dishes Can Be Found At These Five Las Vegas Restaurants
- The NoMad Era Starts In Las Vegas, And The Rest Of The Year Will Be Crazy
Many of the Strip’s most famous names don’t last that long: the Sands, the Dunes, and the Hacienda were all imploded in their forties. The Riviera barely made it but then closed. But Circus Circus is cruising past its 50th birthday (October 18) with no signs of slowing down.
- The 15 Best Hotel Pools In Las Vegas
- Las Vegas’ Lucky Dragon Hotel Closing Its Doors
- What It Takes To Put On 10,000 Funtain Shows A Year At The Bellagio Las Vegas
It’s time to celebrate some things we love about Las Vegas! There’s a lot to love about Sin City, including all its various forms of sin, but these are a few that leapt to mind immediately. Note: We were going to say “leaped,” but “leapt” just sounds fancier. Share what you love about Las Vegas in the comments.
- 1 October Exhibit Opens At Clark County Museum
- Pawn Plaza Celebrating 3rd Anniversary With Specials, New Tenants
- 16 Spontaneous Day Trips That Are Less Than 3 Hours Away From Las Vegas
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
(Producers Notes) If you have not been to the City National Arena in Summerlin, Las Vegas. You’ll have to bring the whole family. This arena has two hockey rinks! Check it out as I do a walkthrough at City National Arena 2018.
Probably my favorite MyVegas Reward of all time, the Shark Reef Aquarium Tour is probably one of the best family friendly things to do in Vegas. Shark Reef is great for the kids, great for adults, great for a date and of course: Sharks! So without further ado, we present to you the Shark Reef Aquarium Tour. Shark Reef Aquarium Walk Thru 2018, on Ace of Vegas.
(Producers Notes) – Let’s get out of Las Vegas with this new Drivelapse video! The drive begins at a friend’s house in Henderson, and follows Windmill Blvd. to I-215, to I-15 through Las Vegas next to the Strip, then US 93 north to the start of the Extraterrestrial Highway.
With Britney Spears returning to a Las Vegas residency in 2019 at the (Pay To) Park MGM Theater, here’s her full “Piece Of Me” show for those who want a look back, or who never caught it.
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo. Blackout dates may apply. Must be 21 years or older to book. Not valid with any other offer. Offer subject to change at anytime.
Menopause The Musical Tickets
Save $20 off all VIP & Premium Seating!
Promo Code MMC20 Required
Tenors of Rock Tickets
Save Up To $20 Off!
Promo Code: TORAFF Required
Magic Reinvented Nightly Tickets
Get $20 Off!
Promo Code AFF25 Required
Donny & Marie Tickets
Get 25% Off!
Promo Code: 20AFF Required
The Righteous Brothers Tickets
Save $20 Off!
Promo Code 20AFF Required
Legends In Concert Tickets
Save $20 Off All Price Levels!
Promo Code: 20LICM Required
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at [email protected] – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at [email protected].