Our gaming Editor – “Vegas Vic” – Victor H Royer – has written another new book: “Great Casino Slots – Volume 4”. This is the latest edition of his popular series on Slots – which are the best, what they do, how they play, and how you can learn to play them best.
We asked Vic about the book, and here’s what he had to say:
“Get Ready for Big Wins! From China – Macao – to Las Vegas, Atlantic City, California, New York, and the American Midwest – and to Singapore, to Australia, to Europe, and just about everywhere – modern 21st Century Casinos are a place where great new games are being introduced almost on a daily basis.
There are so many new games now available, that it’s even harder to figure out which are the better ones, and why. And how to play them, because many of these new games can be quite complicated – at least at first.
In Volume 4 of this series: Great Casino Slots, the choices are easy. Just look, see, read, and learn.
Simple! – And all without it costing you any casino playing money while you find out!
Great Casino Slots – Volume 4 – is packed with the latest, newest, best and hottest casino games.
And now you have them all right here – at your fingertips – ready to make you a Winner!”
This book is available as both a printed paperback, and as an eBook. Here are the links:
The eBook version can be found at this link:
GRAMMY® nominated pop star Leona Lewis celebrated her 32nd birthday at Las Vegas’ hottest new production, MAGIC MIKE LIVE LAS VEGAS, with a large group of friends at Club Domina inside Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Lewis was ecstatic as she joined a packed crowd in cheering on 13 of the world’s hottest and most talented men.
- Lionel Richie Announces New Shows For Las Vegas Residency At AXIS – Click For Lionel Richie Tickets
- Checking In On The Evolution Of ‘Absinthe’ – Click To Save $20 on Absinthe Tickets with Promo Code 20AMP
- Zumanity – Neither Fish Nor Fowl – Click For Cirque du Soleil – Zumanity Tickets
Ping Pang Pong just might be Las Vegas’ all-time favorite Chinese restaurant. The Gold Coast eatery opened in 2001 but seems like it’s been around much longer than that, probably because owners and operators Karrie and Kevin Wu have been serving deliciously authentic cuisine in Vegas for a bit longer, having opened the former Royal Star restaurant at Venetian in 1999.
- 7 Surprisingly Good Fast Food Restaurants In Vegas
- Sign For New White Castle Goes Up In Downtown Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino and Zero Latency, the irrefutable world-leader in location-based free-roam Virtual Reality (VR) entertainment, will introduce Las Vegas’ first multi-player free-roam VR experience inside LEVEL UP gaming lounge on September 8.
- New Multi-Sensory Zombie Attraction “Fear The Walking Dead Survival” Unveiled At Fremont Street Experience Las Vegas
- Top Golf Las Vegas Becomes Star Magnet– Click for Tickets To Concerts At Top Golf
- 24 Hours In Las Vegas: The Hasty Traveler’s Guide To Sin City
In a city known more for glitz than true glamour, those with upwards of limitless funds to spend on a hotel suite while staying on this side of good taste haven’t had the widest of options. But The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, whose cheeky “Just the right amount of wrong” slogan helped establish it as one of the Strip’s cooler, more sophisticated crowd-magnets since opening in 2010, has over the last few weeks unveiled 21 swank Boulevard Penthouse suites in its previously vacant top four floors, partnering with three top interior design firms—Daun Curry, Richmond International, and Tihany Design*—to do seven suites apiece.
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
(Producers Notes) We had a chance to get away from the kids and have a date night. We started our night at 107 Sky Lounge inside the Stratosphere for Happy Hour. Then cruised down to Fremont St to visit and play at the NERD BAR inside Neonopolis complex.
Take a first peak at the amazing renovations and expansions at the Golden Gate downtown on Fremont Street Las Vegas!
Let Steve Wynn show you through all of the amazing features of his signature hotel. If you haven’t made it up there, you may want to change your plans on your next visit.
Visit The Grand Canyon, Mojave Desert, Black Mountains, Eagle Point, and The Hoover Dam. A Day tour from Las Vegas!
Time is precious in Vegas: See The Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and much more by air. Four hours of lifetime memories at a great price!
Spectacular views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead plus a memorable guided interior tour. Stunning photo opps!
Vegas Indoor Skydiving, right on Vegas Strip, winds up to 120 mph, just like the real thing
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Odesza – October 21 Click for Tickets
- Azealia Banks – October 25 Click for Tickets
- Tony Bennett – November 1-11 Click for Tickets
- Common Kings – November 10 Click for Tickets
- Harry Connick Jr. – November 17-December 2 Click for Tickets
- Bruno Mars – December 30-February 19, 2018 Click for Tickets
- Jennifer Lopez – February 21-June 9 Click for Tickets
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo. Blackout dates may apply. Must be 21 years or older to book. Not valid with any other offer. Offer subject to change at anytime.
Magic Reinvented Nightly Tickets – Save $25
Magic Mike Live
Click Now For Discounted Tickets!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at [email protected] – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at [email protected].