The Facebook group is where our paid subscribers interact with our staff on comments or questions about the linked story, and often get our bonus insider tips and thoughts.
Executive summaries are available where the link leads to a news site which has a paywall after a certain number of visits. It is only available to paid subscribers.
The hair is red. The act is blue. The leading lady (“That’s no lady!”) has it covered in an impressively uncovered production, “Ester Goldberg’s Totally Outrageous Brunch,” at The Sayers Club at SLS Las Vegas. The show’s open-ended run debuts this weekend, playing Saturdays and Sundays at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Several New Shows Headed To Las Vegas In 2019 – Click for Tickets (Flash Sale Up to 50% Off until April 1)Members: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- Despite Backlash, Michael Jackson ONE At Mandalay Bay Goes On With Continued Support – Click for TicketsMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
While it hasn’t been officially announced, word is celebrity chef Bobby Flay will bring at new dining concept to Flamingo Las Vegas. Flay’s rumored new restaurant will take up residence in the space currently occupied by Center Cut Steakhouse.
Mandalay Bay is turning 20 years old Saturday. The property first opened March, 2, 1999. Mandalay Bay has withstood the test of time adding new features to the properly through its history on the Las Vegas Strip. But it has seen its share of good and bad days over the last two decades.
Sure, the casinos and shows in Las Vegasthis link opens in a new tab are all inside, but if you’re visiting, you probably also hoped to do outdoor things like see the Bellagio water show or lay by the pool. Rainy days might dampen those plans. (Although they are rare: Las Vegas averages 320 days of sunshine and less than five inches of rain a year.)
- The 12 Best Restaurants Near the Grand Canyon – Experience It For Yourself!
- Explore The Las Vegas WildernessMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- VIDEO VAULT | Rocking Memories At The Las Vegas Hard Rock CafeMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- Ride-Share Use Keeps Rising In Las Vegas, Taxi Usage PlummetsMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- How To Save Money When Buying Airplane TicketsMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
- ‘Flip or Flop Vegas’ Stars Give Tour Of Henderson Home — VIDEOMembers: Read Ted’s Take on this story, and add your own comment or question for us
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
(Producers Notes) Colin & I took a tour of Fremont Hotel & Casino. We did get busted by security but went back in to finish for you!
(Producers Notes) Las Vegas is super expensive these days, but you can still eat well on a budget if you know where to go.
(Producers Notes) Stations Casinos has spent millions updating the Palms Casino/Resort/Spa in Las Vegas. This video takes a trip through the almost-finished renovation.
(Producers Notes) In today’s video, we take a look around The Signature at MGM Grand. This hotel is an all-suite, casino-free resort. I get to take you guys into a one bedroom balcony suite room. We also stop at the Lazy River at MGM Grand.
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo. Blackout dates may apply. Must be 21 years or older to book. Not valid with any other offer. Offer subject to change at anytime.
Menopause The Musical TicketsSave $20 off all VIP & Premium Seating!
Promo Code MMC20 Required
Tenors of Rock Tickets
Magic Reinvented Nightly Tickets
Donny & Marie TicketsGet 25% Off!
Promo Code: 20AFF Required
The Righteous Brothers Tickets
WOW-World of Wonder Tickets
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at [email protected] – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at [email protected].