Attention Las Vegas Tourism Marketing and PR Professionals:
Please contact us at [email protected] regarding guaranteed inclusion of your releases in future issues.
Las Vegas Essentials
Enter To Win
Win 50 SHADES! THE SMASH HIT PARODY
Tickets from AccessVegas.com!
The Las Vegas Strip is stepping up its sex appeal with the Las Vegas debut of 50 SHADES! THE SMASH HIT PARODY. With sold-out audiences across the country left begging for more, the hilarious parody moves into the Windows Showroom at Bally’s Las Vegas.
Important Hint: Upon entering, you’ll be given a chance to share this giveaway with your social media friends and followers. You’ll earn 5 extra entries for every friend of yours who you send to the contest. The more you share, the better your odds of winning!
Las Vegas Attractions
Enter To Win
Tickets from AccessVegas.com!
ROCK OF AGES is a hilarious, feel-good love story celebrating the great rock songs of the æ80s including such sing-out-loud songs as "Don't Stop Believing," "Here I Go Again," "Wanted Dead or Alive," "Every Rose Has Its Thorn," and more. Set in L.A.'s infamous Sunset Strip in 1987, ROCK OF AGES tells the story of Drew, a boy from South Detroit, and Sherrie, a small-town girl, both in L.A. to chase their dreams of making it big and falling in love. ROCK OF AGES takes you back to the times of big bands with big egos playing big guitar solos and sporting even bigger hair!
The smash-hit musical ROCK OF AGES takes Las Vegas audiences even higher with the debut of *NYSYNC's Joey Fatone. Fatone has joined the talented cast for a limited engagement as legendary Bourbon Room owner, Dennis Dupree, through April 29th only!
Important Hint: Upon entering, you'll be given a chance to share this giveaway with your social media friends and followers. You'll earn 5 extra entries for every friend of yours who you send to the contest. The more you share, the better your odds of winning!
Save The Riviera!
Save the Riviera! by our gaming writer/expert: Victor "Vegas Vic" Royer -
The iconic Riviera Casino and Hotel in Las Vegas is scheduled to be destroyed shortly after celebrating it's 60th Birthday on the Las Vegas Strip.
Built in 1955, the Riviera opened on April 20th , and is now one of the few surviving original Las Vegas casinos û those that made Las Vegas world famous!
I have launched a campaign to Save the Riviera -http://www.gofundme.com/savetheriviera;
Everyone who joins my campaign to Save the Riviera will receive a FREE Special Edition of my new book: "Great Casino Slots: Volume 1".
This Special Edition - e-signed and marked as a Special Edition - is available ONLY to subscribers to my Save the Riviera campaign.
So join in now, and spread the word! We don't have much time left - the Riviera will be torn down soon - but there is still time for us to make a difference!
Newkirk's Notes And Members Mania
Newkirk's Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
In just the past few weeks, Insiders Advantage members have learned how to "fool" the comp computers into thinking that you are a more valuable player than you are, got the low-down on all the coming holidays regarding how busy they are, whether to come or not, and what to do to maximize The Strip experience on New Years Eve, and learned a super-valuable tip that will virtually assure quick recovery from anything left in a cab here. That and much more!
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive "no coupon needed" Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
Why don't you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Editor: Rick Ziegler
Concerts, Headliners, Special Events: Puneet Adobe
Associate Editor / News Researcher: Amy Rayner-Cooley
Associate Editor: Rubi Monga
This Week's Top Tours
Featured Tour Video From Las Vegas
You can book this amazing flight now and save $21!Neon Nights Air Tour
ALL tours listed on our AccessVegas.com tour page (link above) have been hand-selected. We only work with the top, most professional companies and operators who vow to give our readers a great experience! We can not recommend nor vouch for tours not listed on here in the newsletter or on our tour page. Questions? Our tour page lists phone contacts where tour experts are available for live help!
Shows, Concerts, And Headliners
Even though it's only "50 Shades! The Parody," you're probably relieved to know no one from the audience gets dragged to the stage for any humiliation.
But that doesn't mean the embarrassment won't come to you. There are only two "sex scenes" in this spoof of the notorious best-seller, but one takes place amid the audience, putting a lucky patron eye-to-eye with one of the parties.
Don't Miss These Additional Stories:
- Sinatra tribute doesn't have to be 'all or nothing at all'
- Book Frank: The Man. The Music. Las Vegas Tickets Now
- Le Reve's Drummer Has Never Missed A Beat
- Book Le RÛve Las Vegas Tickets Now
- Rascal Flatts dig in for nine shows in Las Vegas
- Book Rascall Flats Vegas Riot! Tickets Now
- Boy Meets Rock - Joey Fatone Joins Rock Of Ages Las Vegas
- Book Rock Of Ages Las Vegas Tickets Now
- 'Jubilee' dancers join Rod Stewart to toast his 100th show at Caesars
- Book Rod Stewart Las Vegas Tickets Now
- Familiar but still 'Sexxy'
- Book Sexxy Las Vegas Tickets Now
- A proponent of spectacle, director Philip William McKinley goes organic in Showstoppers
- Book Steve Wynn's Showstoppers Las Vegas Tickets Now
- 'Duck Dynasty' musical is real, but not 'cheesy' or 'cynical,' producer vows
Las Vegas Economy And Real Estate
- Price tag for Nicolas Cage's former Las Vegas home: $7 million
- A look at where Las Vegas jobs are coming back
- Juhl apartments greeting new retailers, restaurants
- $3 Tip on a $4 Cup of Coffee? Gratuities Grow, Automatically
- Vegas mob associate's home listing actually features a bullet hole
- The Hoffman Company Brokers Sale of 344 Lots on 127 Acres at Lake Las Vegas
- What's Happening to Free Parking?
Las Vegas Sports
Resorts and businesses on the Strip, as well as in downtown and around the Las Vegas valley, dimmed their lights for three minutes in honor of Jerry Tarkanian. The legendary UNLV basketball coach passed away last week at the age of 84. Tarkanian led the Runnin' Rebels to a NCAA college basketball championship in 1990.
The first punch hasn't been thrown and there's already a winner in the May 2 megafight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.
Don't Miss These Additional Stories:
- Maybe Las Vegas' NHL ticket drive isn't going as well as we think
- Dallas company plans driving range-sports bar near Strip
- Odds heavily favor Las Vegas getting NHL team
- Floyd-Manny fight would be worth the wait
- Las Vegas NHL ticket drive closes in on 7,000 deposits
- Mayweather vs Pacquiao set for May 2 in Vegas
- Book Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao Las Vegas Tickets Now
Rock Of Ages Tickets - Get Now!
Las Vegas Tours And Attractions
- Valley of Fire petroglyphs hike (with video)
- áBook Valley of Fire Buggy Las Vegas Tour Today
- Elvis returning to his Las Vegas stomping grounds
- Year Of The Yang - Chinese New Year Celebrations In Las Vegas
- Priscilla Presley to open Elvis attraction, show April 23 at Westgate
- Death Valley in winter: Perhaps the only sane time to visit
- Graceland Brings Elvis Back to His Las Vegas Home
Absinthe Tickets - Click Now!
Dining And Drinking In Las Vegas
Probably the most popular cocktail bars in Vegas has revealed a refreshing redesign. RHUMBAR, situated inside a tropical outside oasis in the Mirage Hotel & Casino, has reimagined its relaxing outside patio and indoor lounge space together with new design features together with a new green and teal palette, adding excitement to the Caribbean-meets-Vegas vibe.
Don't Miss These Additional Stories:
á50 Shades! The Smash Hit Parody
More Las Vegas News
Latest Concerts Added This Week!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You're relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- St. Vincent - April 10áClick for Tickets
- Neil Diamond - May 17áClick for Tickets
- Sublime with Rome - May 22áClick for Tickets
- The Script - May 30áClick for Tickets
- Lee Brice - June 5áClick for Tickets
- Chris Young - June 6áClick for Tickets
- Eddie Izzard - June 12 - 13áClick for Tickets
- Needtobreathe - July 10 Click for Tickets
- Pepper and Iration - July 17 Click for Tickets
- Barenaked Ladies - July 18áClick for Tickets
- Ziggy Marley - July 31áClick for Tickets
- Jackson Browne - August 21Click for Tickets
- Jay Leno - Sept 18-19áClick for Tickets
- Jay Leno - Nov 20-21 Click for Tickets
Top Tickets For United States Events
Did you know that we not only sell premium concert and event tickets for Las Vegas, but also for the entire United States as well? If you can't make it to Vegas, treat yourself to some great seats for something near you:
- NHL Tickets
- – Detroit Red Wings Tickets
- – Chicago Blackhawks Tickets
- – Minnesota Wild Tickets
- – New York Islanders Tickets
- – New York Rangers Tickets
- – Pittsburgh Penguins Tickets
- – San Jose Sharks Tickets
- NBA Tickets
- – Chicago Bulls Tickets
- – Los Angeles Clippers Tickets
- – Los Angeles Lakers Tickets
- – Miami Heat Tickets
- – Oklahoma City Thunder Tickets
- Baseball Tickets
What We're Watching!
Vegas Videos You'll Enjoy
- ShowStoppers Testimonials - Listen to what people are saying about Steve Wynn's ShowStoppers, the music spectacular at Wynn Las Vegas!
- Las Vegas Fremont Street Drive In 1988 - Take a drive down Fremont Street in Las Vegas in 1988 when it was still a street. This was taped in real time from a car window (edited the long traffic light stops) on January 11, 1988.
- The Gazillionaire After His Intro At Absinthe Las Vegas - Check out Gaz as he rips apart the crowd at Absinthe at Caesars Palace.
Save Big As A Premium AccessVegas.com Insider!
You're enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
Join Our Premium Insider Advantage Club!
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of "No Coupon Needed" Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we've added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our "Your Guy In Vegas" Feature - Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we'll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! - We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop - AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing "Newkirk's Notes" for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
We love to hear from you, and value your feedback!
Here's how to participate:
- Want to comment on a current reader post? Use the comment box on that particular web page. Many of the stories we post also have comment boxes at the end of the story. Make your voice heard!
- Drop us an email at [email protected] - We read them all!
- Call our recorded comment line at 702-507-0055. We listen to every call.