Las Vegas Shows
Cindy Williams Extends Guest Starring Role In Menopause The Musical At Harrah's Las Vegas
Due to popular demand, Cindy Williams will extend her run as a guest star in Menopause The Musical® at Harrah's Las Vegas. Originally scheduled to perform through May 29, Williams has received such a positive audience response that show producers have asked her to continue performing for an additional three months through Sept. 2, 2017.
Las Vegas Dining
Pink Taco, the mega-hip Mexican cantina at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas,has launched new, irresistible brunch and happy hour menus crafted by distinguished chef Crystal Parker. Featuring bold, authentic flavors, residents, visitors and foodies alike can enjoy mouthwatering cuisine inside the Día de los Muertos decorated cantina or outside on the chic patio overlooking Hard Rock Hotel's world-famous pool scene.
Las Vegas Tours And Attractions
The first gallery in the world to focus solely on food photography by a single artist is now open. Introducing the Modernist Cuisine Gallery, where the groundbreaking works of photographer, chef, scientist, and author Nathan Myrhvold transports beholders to the intersection of fine art, food photography, and science. Located at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, the gallery sells limited-edition prints of food photography taken by Myhrvold and found in the books he has authored: Modernist Cuisine: The Art and Science, Modernist Cuisine at Home, The Photography of Modernist Cuisine, and the forthcoming Modernist Bread, on sale fall 2017.
Las Vegas Gambling
Keno has made its official debut at the Plaza Hotel & Casino in downtown Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Sports
- Raiders Owner To Push For Las Vegas Super Bowl 2023 Or 2024
- Unanimous Vote Avoids Delays For Raiders' Move To Las Vegas In 2020
- Raiders Sell Out Season Tickets Despite Impending Move To Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Raiders Stadium Expected To Be Completed By June 2020
- Raiders Score Coliseum Season-Ticket Sellout On Way To Las Vegas
Other Las Vegas News
- Fountainebleau Las Vegas Plans To Cover Exposed Portions Of Building
- Fox Orders Comedy Series Set On Flight To Las Vegas
- Recreational Marijuana Sales In Nevada A Month Away Barring Delays, Could Be A Boon For Las Vegas
- Scorpions Taking Over Las Vegas Apartment Complex
- Investing In Tech To Tackle An Awful Annoyance: Lost Luggage
- Casino Still Holding Elvis Presley Items Sought By Estate
- Lonnie Hammargren's Las Vegas Collectibles Losing Legendary Home
- Clark County May Install Steel Posts Along Strip Sidewalks
- Number Of Young, First-Time Visitors To Las Vegas On The Rise
- Here's How To Stay Safe In The Las Vegas Summer Heat
Newkirk's Notes And Members Mania
Hello From Las Vegas! - Newkirk's Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive "no coupon needed" Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don't you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
What We’re Watching! Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
Watch the installation of beautiful dragon glass sculpture being installed over the course of two weeks at the new Lucky Dragon casino. The Lucky Dragon is Las Vegas' newest hotel casino, located (more or less) across the intersection from SLS on the Las Vegas Strip.
This drive begins on Interstate 215, and soon exits onto Las Vegas Boulevard, AKA "The Strip". I drove up the strip into Downtown Las Vegas, then wandered around a bit until finding my way over to Interstate 15, for the drive out of town.
This Week’s Top Tours
Visit the Mob Museum in Downtown Las Vegas just one block from the famous Fremont Street Experience!
Latest Concerts Added This Week!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You're relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Van Jones - August 19 Click for Tickets
- John Fogerty - September 20-January 20 Click for Tickets
- Imagine Dragons - September 29 Click for Tickets
- Ali Wong - October 7 Click for Tickets
- The Weeknd - October 14 Click for Tickets
- Tegan and Sara - October 21 Click for Tickets
- John Mulaney - January 19-21 Click for Tickets
Las Vegas Deals
Save Big As A Premium AccessVegas.com Insider!
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of "No Coupon Needed" Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we've added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our "Your Guy In Vegas" Feature - Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we'll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! - We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop - AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing "Newkirk's Notes" for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
We love to hear from you! Here's how to participate:
Drop us an email at [email protected] - We read them all!
Link To Us! - Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at [email protected].
Physical Address: 3565 Las Vegas Blvd. South #411, Las Vegas, NV 89109