Magician Mat Franco had the honor of unveiling his new namesake marquee, Mat Franco Theater at The LINQ Hotel & Casino, which was renamed by the center-Strip resort in celebration of his continued career success.
- Diana Ross Performing Limited Engagement At Wynn Las Vegas – Click For Diana Ross Tickets
- Backstreet Boys Extend Las Vegas Residency – Click For Backstreet Boys Tickets
- Charming And Chatty: Cindy Williams Talks ‘Menopause The Musical’ At Harrah’s – Click For Menopause The Musical Tickets
Chicken-fried Kobe beef and ice cream topped with caviar, washed down with rare whiskey? If you’re among the highest of rollers, affectionately known as whales, you can eat what you want – whenever you want it – at Las Vegas resorts.
- Looking For The Best Food In Las Vegas? Get Far Away From The Strip
- Oak & Ivy Downtown Las Vegs Now Hosting Monthly Tastings On Its Rooftop Terrace
- Next Time You Stay In Las Vegas, Servii The Robot Could Be Bringing Your Food
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas has partnered with the largest travel retailer in North America, Hudson Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dufry AG, to unveil six new exciting and energetic shops totaling 14,500 square feet and adding to the resort’s diverse retail and dining collection. The redeveloped retail spaces showcase high-end watches, timepieces and jewelry, travel essentials, electronics, wine, spirits and apparel.
- Chumlee’s Candy On The Blvd Opens At Pawn Stars’ Pawn Plaza In Las Vegas
- “Vegas Vickie” Sign Starts To Come Down
- Where To Find Free Or Low-Cost Outdoor Movies In Las Vegas
- Secret Las Vegas: 35 Insider Tips From The Locals
- UFO Destinations In The Desert
- The Best Time To Visit The Grand Canyon
When was the last time you looked down while walking through a casino? It’s OK. There’s much to see in a casino without sneaking a glance at the carpet. But the floor covering can be an artistic part of a casino’s design, tying together elements of the decor in the same way that your living room wall-to-wall makes a statement
The official first day of summer was last week and that means one thing-it’s Vegas pool season! With Vegas hitting summer temps in April, the pools have been open for a few months now. But, if you’re like me and have been keeping your summer body under wraps, it’s time to put on that nylon/spandex strappy number and spray tan on some abs. I absolutely love pooling in Vegas.
What is it like to experience near 130-degree heat in direct sunlight? As with most things these days, your iPhone knows. Used for less than 10 minutes in the oppressive heat of Death Valley, the phone shuts down with an urgent warning: “iPhone needs to cool down before you can use it.”
- New Resorts World Las Vegas Chief Sees Tower Cranes Over Next 90 Days
- Owner Of PT’s Pubs To Buy Stratosphere, 3 Other Nevada Casinos
- Phoenix, Las Vegas Housing Markets Return To Average Growth
- Passenger Complaints Up 70 Percent For US Airlines
- Praying For Free Parking? Look For Houses Of Worship Along Las Vegas Strip
- Free Downtown Loop Shuttle Service To Start
- All Aboard: Las Vegas Launches Free Downtown Shuttle
- Southern Nevada Officials Can ‘Get Aggressive’ To Research, Fund Proposed Light Rail
- The Killers’ New Video Features Several Classic Las Vegas Locations
- 14 Things To Know About Launch Of Recreational Marijuana Sales In Nevada
- Downtown Las Vegas Bike Sharing Price Cut In Half For Summer
- Las Vegas Street Performer Sweats It Out For Tips
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
You may think you know Vegas, but do you really? It might surprise you to learn how much more Vegas has to offer than just the clubs and casinos! That’s really all I knew of, so we teamed up with our friends at Tastemade and Las Vegas to see what Vegas really is all about. Let me tell you, it’s got LOTS to offer. From the incredible food to the fun little daytime excursions, Vegas has something for everyone. Make sure you check out some (or all) of these spots next time you visit. You won’t be disappointed (and neither will your taste buds)!
A compilation of video and time lapses from our trip. NOTE: I threw in my footage from the Grand Canyon even though it’s not in Nevada obviously.
If you or someone you know is thinking about getting married in Las Vegas as a destination wedding, or renewing your vows in a big way, or you just like weddings, this is a must watch.
Fly aboard a Cessna Grand Caravan airplane. Land at Grand Canyon West Rim. View Eagle Point, Guano Point, And The Skywalk
Neon Dream Vegas helicopter tour: Soar above The Strip and Downtown. Enjoy the famous sights like no one else! Save $30
Visit the Mob Museum in Downtown Las Vegas just one block from the famous Fremont Street Experience!
Richard Petty Rookie Tour: YOU drive the Vegas Motor Speedway in a V-8 NASCAR style car!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Van Jones – August 19 Click for Tickets
- Viva Ras Vegas – September 1-2 Click for Tickets
- Jonathan Lee – September 9 Click for Tickets
- Marilyn Manson – October 27-28 Click for Tickets
- Jay-Z – October 28 Click for Tickets
- Ana Gabriel – November 25 Click for Tickets
- Shakira – February 10 Click for Tickets
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo.
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at [email protected] – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at [email protected].