Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl was spotted attending the hit show ABSINTHE at Caesars Palace on Dec. 28. The legendary rocker was seen taking in ABSINTHE’s outlandish acts and hilarious antics during the 10 p.m. performance. Following the show, Grohl went backstage for a photo with the entire cast and to share his enjoyment of the performance.
If you are looking for the opportunity to try a new restaurant, learn about a wine, whiskey or beer you are not familiar with and meet new people at a reasonable price, you might want to check out one of the many pairing dinners that are offered in Las Vegas.
Bellagio’s Conservatory & Botanical Gardens’ Lunar New Year display honoring the Year of the Rooster was unveiled this week, and will continue to bring good fortune and prosperity to visitors through March 4. Created by renowned event designer Ed Libby, in collaboration with the Bellagio Horticulture team and Feng Shui Master George Yau, the gardens are brought to life with over 20,000 flowers, silk-lantern chandeliers and a stunning preview of the highly anticipated Bellagio by MGM Shanghai resort.
A new milestone in transportation was reached today as NAVYA and Keolis, in partnership with the city of Las Vegas, launched the first completely autonomous, fully electric shuttle ever to be deployed on a public roadway in the United States. The shuttle is being launched in the new Innovation District that was recently created by the city of Las Vegas in downtown Las Vegas.
- Leaving For Las Vegas: California’s Minimum Wage Law Leaves Businesses No Choice
- Hottest Las Vegas Trend? Food, Tech And Lodging For Millennials
- Driverless Shuttles Move Closer To Las Vegas Streets
- Happy Birthday Elvis! Now Fans Can Snap A Selfie On Elvis Presley Boulevard In Las Vegas
- Here Is The Flashy $2 Billion Stadium The Raiders Want To Build In Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Homebuilder Buys Penn Jillette’s Mansion The Slammer – Click for Tickets!
- Raiders Bets Likely To Remain At Sports Books Even If Franchise Moves To Las Vegas
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
In today’s Vlog, we head down to Fremont Street Experience to go to the Main Street Casino Garden Buffet. Afterwards we just look around the Fremont Street Experience and venture toward Downtown Container Park. Downtown Container Park is shipping containers stacked on top of each other to create a boutique shopping centre just south of Fremont Street.
If you’ve been contemplating checking out the new Lucky Dragon Casino (1 block west of SLS), here’s a media tour for you!
Ever wondered what Nevada casinos are like outside of Las Vegas? Here’s a tour of the Casablanca, just an hour north of downtown Las Vegas.
Experience Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, all of Vegas by helicopter, save $70!
Neon Dream Vegas helicopter tour: Soar out to and over Hoover Dam/Lake Mead, Fremont Experience and entire Strip!
Drive your dream car (Ferrari, Lamborghini, more) around the Las Vegas Motor Speedway NASCAR track starting only $199!
Zoom around Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s NASCAR track at 160 mph with a pro driver. Thrill of a lifetime!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Band of Brothers – January 29 Click for Tickets
- Jon Lovitz & Dana Carvey – February 3-4 Click for Tickets
- Better Than Ezra – February 25 Click for Tickets
- Adelitas Way with Letters From The Fire, The Black Moods & Conflict of Interest – March 2 Click for Tickets
- Chris Stapleton – March 30 Click for Tickets
- Sammy J with Jordan T & Analea – April 8 Click for Tickets
- Santana – May 17 – November 12 Click for Tickets
- Def Leppard with Poison & Tesla – June 17 Click for Tickets
- NFR (National Finals Rodeo) – December 7-16 Click for Tickets
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo.
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at [email protected] – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at [email protected].