Legendary professional wrestler Jake “The Snake” Roberts, also known as Aurelian Smith Jr., was spotted attending the hit show ABSINTHE at Caesars Palace On Wednesday, Jan. 4. The WWE Hall of Famer was seen taking in ABSINTHE’s outlandish acts and hilarious antics during the 8 p.m. performance.
Le Thai is still seen as a newcomer to the downtown Las Vegas cuisine scene, so it might come as a surprise that it turned 5 in November.
- Staff Of Whisky Attic Share Knowledge Of Whiskey, Pair Patrons With Their Favorite
- Biting In: Nacho Daddy’s New Location On The Las Vegas Strip
- We Went To The 24-Hour ‘Ultimate’ Taco Bell In Las Vegas, Where They Serve Alcoholic Baja Blast Slushies
- Biting In: Virgil’s Real BBQ at Linq Promenade
- Caesars Palace: Mr. Chow Delivers On Food, Service And Atmosphere
- How to Eat Like a Celebrity in Vegas in 2017
Award-winning helicopter operator, Maverick Helicopters, has partnered with Las Vegas’ top-rated culinary tour company, Lip Smacking Foodie Tours, to offer the ultimate dining and helicopter experience. Savory Bites & Neon Lights features an exclusive tasting at five prominent restaurants, followed by Maverick Helicopters’ renowned Vegas Nights flight over the Las Vegas Strip.
- Railroad Provides Eagle’s Eye View Of Canyon Wildlife
- 10 Things To Do In Las Vegas In Your 40s
- 10 Things To Do In Las Vegas In Your 60s
- Wayne Newton’s Casa Su Casa: A Tour of Casa de Shenandoah
- ‘Park People’ Sure To Be Conversation Starters On The Strip
- Just Back From… The Grand Canyon – Click for Tours!
- Trip Report: New Years Vegas Visit 2016-2017
- Flamingo Las Vegas Turns 70 In Style – Click to SAVE 25% Off Bookings By Feb. 13!
- Review: The Mandalay Bay Executive Suite Room
- Review: The D Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Review: A Look at Hooters Newly Renovated Rooms
- Traveling With a Special Diet? Hotels and Cruises Are Ready
- Construction Crews Place Work Platform On Resorts World Las Vegas Site
Free booze, handed out by casinos to reward regular gamblers, is as much of a Las Vegas tradition as cheap buffets, showgirls in big production shows and free parking.But like free parking, gradually being removed from MGM Resorts International’s Las Vegas Strip properties this year, getting a free drink for throwing a few coins in a slot may become a thing of the past now that some Strip resorts have started using automated systems to determine who gets comped.
- You Can Buy A Las Vegas Penthouse On Your Smartphone!
- The Oakland Raiders Have Officially Filed Paperwork To Relocate To Las Vegas
- Downtown Las Vegas Hosts Pilot Program For Self-Driving Shuttle
- Driverless Electric Shuttle Being Tested In Downtown Vegas
- RTC Pushes For Light Rail System In Maryland Parkway Corridor
- Nevada’s Population Growth Rate Rebounded In 2016, Trailing Only Utah In US
- Las Vegas Taxi Numbers Plummet As Riders Opt For Uber And Lyft
- Smaller Bathrooms On Planes Pose Challenges For Passengers
- Flight Attendants Tell Us How to Have A Better Flight
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Take a brief video tour of Encore narrated by Steve Wynn. If you haven’t been up that way to visit yet, enjoy this great preview!
In today’s Vlog I go to Red Rock Canyon and hike the Calico Tanks hike to the top of the mountain which overlooks the Las Vegas Strip. Red Rock Canyon, Calico Tanks hike is a moderate level hike which is 1.2 miles long to the top.
Reserve your chance to indulge in a moment, a taste, an elegant French meal you’ll savor forever at Restaurant Guy Savoy in Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
Vegas Sunrise Hot Air Balloon ride. Unforgettable views and memories. An experience your friends can’t top!
Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon Tour: Soar over the desert at 60 mph seeing scenic wildlife from ziplines.
Western Sunset Horseback + BBQ Dinner Ride through stunning scenery surrounding Vegas. Truly experience the west!
Just 45 minutes from The Strip, the wild west lives with majestic views on a breakfast horseback ride!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Social Distortion – March 3-4 Click for Tickets
- George Thorogood & The Destroyers – March 11 Click for Tickets
- Martin Nievera – March 25 Click for Tickets
- The Head And The Heart – April 11 Click for Tickets
- Steely Dan – April 12-29 Click for Tickets
- NF – Nate Feuerstein – April 14 Click for Tickets
- Elton John: The Million Dollar Piano – April 25-May 5 Click for Tickets
- Carlos Vives – May 5 Click for Tickets
- Train, Natasha Bedingfield & O.A.R. – May 12 Click for Tickets
- Band of Horses – May 26 Click for Tickets
- Bush – June 2 Click for Tickets
- Queen & Adam Lambert – June 24 Click for Tickets
- Iron Maiden & Ghost – July 3 Click for Tickets
- Third Eye Blind & Silversun Pickups – July 22 Click for Tickets
- Steve Martin and Martin Short – August 25 & October 29 Click for Tickets
- Australian Pink Floyd Show – August 27 Click for Tickets
- Idina Menzel – September 2 Click for Tickets
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo.
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at [email protected] – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at [email protected].