Hello From Las Vegas! – The current restrictions dictating occupancy at no more than 25% (of just about anything), no gatherings of more than 50 people, and the dictate that you make reservations before you eat at a restaurant, will continue through January 15, 2020.
Hint: If you’ve read through our 12 Exclusive Special Reports in the members area, you’ll remember that one of them (how to bust the restaurant lines) talks about what you need to know to get the edge on others and get that reservation you want. Without spending an extra dime.
Restaurants are reporting that most reservations are being made within an hour of arrival. However, if your heart is set on a certain place, earlier is better.
Having said that, Las Vegas is so slow that the restriction otherwise isn’t changing much. Oh, except shows. Don’t expect to see any shows.
Might Be A Great Time To… – I suggested this back when this entire mess started, and it still has merit. Especially since it is winter here and while usually mild and sunny, outdoor activities won’t make you melt.
This is a great time to rent that car for a day and go see all the stuff you’ve only heard about. Red Rock Canyon (make a reservation), Valley Of Fire State Park, Hoover Dam, and similar.
For those of you who don’t want to spend more than a few hours away from your drinking and gambling, we always suggest taking a Maverick Helicopter Tour to see the Grand Canyon. Here’s the deal:
– Many Maverick tours will have you door-to-door, from the time you leave your hotel until the time you return, with complimentary transportation, in under 5 hours. This includes seeing Hoover Dam, landing in the bottom of the Grand Canyon (selected tours), West Rim Skywalk (selected tours), and a complete arial tour of Fremont Street downtown and The Strip upon your return.
Pro Tip: Book the tour that guarantees you arrive back in Las Vegas at Sunset.
– You do NOT have to go back to McCarran nor go through TSA! Many tours depart out of Maverick’s upscale, comfortable private terminal just a couple blocks south of the Las Vegas sign. Right on The Strip; Others depart from their private terminal at Henderson Executive Airport, just down by The M.
– Maverick is the only air tour company that I’d fly or put my family on. Their safety and maintenance protocols are over-the-top (and well beyond requirements). Their flight record of over more than two decades is the proof in the pudding.
Check this out for more:
We have more info this issue for Supporting (Paid) Members, including our picks for where to so Superbowl this year. Not coming for Superbowl or not a sport fan? We’re on top of the best tips, info only top experts know (we’re them), and Vegas hacks for any time of year and every visit.
You now have very few days left to use the Cyber Monday Coupon Code CYBER2021 and get our lowest price in a year. And, a price we won’t be offering probably ever. If the code works, you are still in luck. Head over and give it a try
Hope You Are Enjoying This Issue!
Guy Fieri has raised more than $21 million for unemployed restaurant workers through the Restaurant Employee Relief Fund. The UNLV alum has also produced a documentary called the “Restaurant Hustle 2020: All on the Line,” which spotlights challenges the industry faces.
The Plaza Hotel & Casino has announced plans to continue to transform its corridor of Main Street by redeveloping the building that currently houses the Greyhound bus terminal into a new destination that enhances the offerings and ambiance of Main Street. According to Plaza Hotel & Casino CEO Jonathan Jossel, the Plaza will also partner with the City of Las Vegas to build a pedestrian-friendly pathway that leads to a new elevated bridge connecting the hotel-casino on Main Street to Symphony Park.
A visit to the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area now requires a timed entry reservation for the park’s popular Scenic Drive. The new program, which started Nov. 3, addresses capacity issues and long wait times from fall to spring, the Bureau of Land Management announced in September. The new system requires entry reservations for people visiting from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. now through May 31, according to a news release. Reservations are available online at Recreation.gov, along with entry passes, and visitors with annual passes can enter the pass number at checkout.
- There’s So Much More Than Shopping To Enjoy At Miracle Mile Shops In Las Vegas
- Amargosa Opera House Struggles To Survive, Keep Ballerina’s Legacy Alive
- Go For a Hike, Enjoy Date Treats at Tecopa’s China Ranch
- The Best Ski Trips from Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: Bellagio Conservatory on Las Vegas Strip Debuts Holiday Display
- Valley of Fire State Park Rich With Beauty, History and Adventure
- Circus Circus Las Vegas Adds New Thrill Ride at Adventuredome
- One Lucky Person Will Start 2021 by Jumping Off The STRAT
- Lee Canyon’s Ski Season Opens Friday – 45 Minutes From The Strip
On Tuesday, Dec. 8, a lucky visitor hit the mega jackpot on Blazing 7’s for $137,505 at Paris Las Vegas.
Rafael Valentin paid for his vacation and then some when he scored the big win. Grinning from ear to ear under his protective face mask, the man from Louisville, Kentucky, said he plans to pay off some bills and put the rest of his winnings toward a down payment on a new home.
- Wynn’s Red Card Loyalty Club Set for Rebrand as Wynn Rewards
- Virgin Hotels Las Vegas Postpones Opening, Citing Pandemic
- Virus, Fan Eagerness May Spur Sports Bet, Casino Expansion
- Las Vegas Local Wins $278K Jackpot at Red Rock Casino
- Las Vegas Jackpot Winner Waited Whole Life to Hit It Big
- California Guest at South Point Hits Video Keno Jackpot, Wins $64,000
- Mob Museum Has Holiday Gifts For The Merry Mobster in Your Life
This year, maybe more than ever, viewers will be saying so long to 2020 from the comfort and safety of their homes and they will be able to do it with some Las Vegas style entertainment while helping the local community. KLAS-TV, Channel 8 and 8NewsNow.com will host a 3.5 hour special, “Las Vegas New Year’s Eve Countdown to 2021,” which will be broadcast across 13 West Coast TV markets, showcasing Las Vegas entertainment acts, celebrity greetings, celebrations as the clock strikes midnight on the East Coast, Midwest, Rocky Mountains and West Coast. The show will start at 8:58 p.m. and go until 12:35 a.m.
- Photos: Let It Glow! Christmas In Las Vegas 2020
- New Year’s Eve Party in Downtown Las Vegas Blocked Due to Uptick in Coronavirus Cases
- Wynn Resorts CEO Matt Maddox: Las Vegas Could see Roaring Twenties Recovery
- Drive-Thru Millions of “Glittering Lights” at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Need to Cancel your Holiday Rental or Travel Plans Amid COVID-19? Here’s the Latest on Changes and Refunds
- Las Vegas Monorail Could be Running Again by Memorial Day Weekend
- Las Vegas Officials to Blow up 2020 Sign to Celebrate the New Year
- Henderson City Council to Discuss Possible New Resort – The M will be Getting a New Sibling
- The Sahara Has Big 2021 Plans For Dining And Entertainment
- River Town Laughlin Stays Afloat During Pandemic as Visitors Seek Respite
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
(Producers Notes) Las Vegas is back and so is Maverick Helicopters! Check out one of the most fun and thrilling things to do in Las Vegas. Per our most recent safety video regarding the newest additions to our standard procedures, we would like to invite you in taking a look at a Vegas Nights flight experience.
(Producers Notes) Despite coronavirus, a new “adults only” casino, Circa, opened in Las Vegas. Circa features the largest sports book in town and the longest bar. It may also be the loudest which may or may not be to your liking. In this video, we turned the blaring music way down…..and looked around.
(Producers Notes) #Vegas #McCarran International #Airport is one of the busiest airports in the country during normal times. It serves its purpose bringing people to/from the largest tourist destination in the United States and in my opinion is one of the easiest and nicest domestic airports.
McCarran is also my home airport and one I spend A LOT of time in. During normal times I am in an airplane very very often and thus I have grown to love my home airport including its lounges, quirks and ease of getting in and out of. In this Las Vegas airport tour you’ll not only see what it is like right now plus what it is like to fly, but I’ll also show you around to some of the cooler areas including the brand new Resorts World model, smoking areas and the international flex gates which recently opened. There was a ton going on at McCarran International Airport for my Sunday morning flight so I think you’ll enjoy it.
(Producers Notes) Walk with us and explore The Luxury Caesars Hotel and Casino located in Las Vegas.
(Producers Notes) Chica at the Venetian Las Vegas is a must-try restaurant for unique South American flavors on the Las Vegas Strip.
(Producers Notes) Here’s some of the Best Things to Do in Las Vegas for Winter. The Holidays are here and it gets pretty lit out here. Get it?…. Lit!
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at [email protected] – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at [email protected].