YOU drive a V-8 NASCAR style car on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Fly aboard a Cessna Grand Caravan airplane. Land at Grand Canyon West Rim. View Eagle Point, Guano Point, And The Skywalk
VIP Grand Canyon Skywalk Tour via helicopter trip to and from the Skywalk. Stunning views! Expedited and exclusive arrangements available.
Explore the REAL West: Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon Skywalk, Native American Points, Western Ranch, and More!
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Reba McEntire will join her old friends and musical cohorts Brooks & Dunn for another series of shows at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas in 2017, making their residency the longest-running country music residency since the venue opened in 2003.
Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House in the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino has launched a new four-course winter tasting menu for $55 showcasing the restaurant’s signature and new dishes from Chef de Cuisine Jean Paul Labadie.
The highly anticipated Lucky Dragon Hotel & Casino, the first in Las Vegas to offer an authentic Asian gaming, dining and lifestyle experience, is now open to the public. The property commemorated the milestone with a Grand Opening Celebration held on Saturday, Dec. 3.
The Golden Knights would seem to be more about owner Bill Foley—the Knights part is a nod to his alma mater, the U.S. Military Academy at West Point—than us. And when he tried to prove the opposite by shortening the team down to the Vegas Golden Knights—partly, he says, because locals often drop the “Las” in casual conversation—he committed an even bigger faux pas.
The most wonderful time of year arrives at Bellagio’s Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, rich in nostalgia and tradition. Guests from near and far will cast their gazes upon snow-flocked trees, families of arctic animals and a 42-foot White Fir holiday tree, now through January 2, 2017.
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Lil Yachty – December 16 Click for Tickets
- August Burns Red – January 26, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Ralphie May – January 26 – February 18, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Band of Brothers – February 2, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Ali Wong – February 3, 2017 Click for Tickets
- R. Kelly – February 17, 2017 Click for Tickets
- AFI – February 18, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Ralphie May – March 2 – April 8, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Mayday Parade – March 31, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Kehlani – April 20, 2017 Click for Tickets
- New Found Glory – April 23, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Journey – May 3-20, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Ralphie May – May 4 – May 20, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Testament with Sepultura, Prong – May 20, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Ralphie May – June 8 – July 1, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Jennifer Lopez – September 6 – October 7, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Ralphie May – September 28 – November 4, 2017 Click for Tickets
If you’ve put off seeing long-time Las Vegas afternoon show magician, enjoy this taste of his show!
Watch the installation of beautiful dragon glass sculpture being installed over the course of two weeks at the new Lucky Dragon casino (just a block west of SLS on Sahara).
Enjoy this footage of what The Strip used to look like when Elvis was the King of Las Vegas!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at [email protected] – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at [email protected].