Fly aboard a Cessna Grand Caravan airplane. Land at Grand Canyon West Rim. View Eagle Point, Guano Point, And The Skywalk
Vegas Indoor Skydiving, right on Vegas Strip, winds up to 120 mph, just like the real thing
Neon Dream Vegas helicopter tour: Soar above The Strip and Downtown. Enjoy the famous sights like no one else! Save $30
Visit the Mob Museum in Downtown Las Vegas just one block from the famous Fremont Street Experience!
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Editor: Rick Ziegler
Associate Editor, News Researcher, Concerts and Headliners: Amy Rayner-Cooley
- Say Goodbye To The Guitar – Hard Rock Café On Paradise Road In Las Vegas To Close Dec 31
- Enjoy The Ambiance And Food At Gordon Ramsay’s Fish And Chip In Las Vegas
- Thinking About Quintessential Las Vegas Experiences? Go To Lago Restaurant at Bellagio – It’s What Makes Vegas Vegas!
- Las Vegas’ Hard Rock Café On Paradise Road Will Close At End Of Year!
- Create Your Own Las Vegas Bar Crawl At The Linq Promenade
- Battle of the Las Vegas Beer Gardens (Happy To Judge)
- The New Taco Bell Cantina Is Now Serving On The Las Vegas Strip
- Ask The Slot Expert About Earning Slot Club Points In Las Vegas
- Resort Fees Are Getting More Expensive At Three Las Vegas Strip Hotels
- Golden Nugget Las Vegas Debuts a New Themed Slot Machine: “Billion Dollar Buyer”
- Hooters Offers Free Parking Service for Their Guests with a Free Beer!
- Improving The Table Game Experience Is The Way To Reverse Their Fortune, Experts Say
- Do You Know What MGM Grand Has In Store at Level Up Las Vegas Lounge?
- Check Out The Top 5 Great Things To Do Off The Las Vegas Strip
- Celebrates the return of The Ice Rink at Boulevard Pool, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas!
- Is There Such A Thing As A Bad Day At Bryce Canyon National Park?
- Do You Know the Best Time of Year to Visit Death Valley?
- Special Train Journeys With St Nick Are Now Available In Las Vegas
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- UNLV Rebels vs. Incarnate Word Cardinals – December 14 Click for Tickets
- Snoop Dogg, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, DJ Quik, Warren G and Tha Dogg Pound – December 30 Click for Tickets
- The Scintas – December 31 Click for Tickets
- The Expendables with Hirie and Tribal Theory – January 6, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Falling In Reverse with Issues & Motionless In White – January 15, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Keith Sweat – January 17-31, 2017 Click for Tickets
- The Scintas – January 20-28, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Rick Astley – January 21, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Keith Sweat – February 1-4, 2017 Click for Tickets
- The Harlem Globetrotters – February 9, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Iration – February 10, 2017 Click for Tickets
- The Scintas – February 17-25, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Isaiah Rashad – March 3, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Blake Shelton – March 4, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Flogging Molly – March 16, 2017 Click for Tickets
- The Scintas – March 17-25, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Maluma – March 24, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Il Volo – March 25, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Green Day & Against Me! – April 7, 2017 Click for Tickets
- The Damned – April 9, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Hans Zimmer – April 21, 2017 Click for Tickets
- The Scintas – April 21-29, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Dead & Company – May 27, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Roger Waters – June 16, 2017 Click for Tickets
- Bruno Mars – September 2-3, 2017 Click for Tickets
The massive power outage at Paris Las Vegas has locals thinking about what they would do if everything in a casino suddenly went dark.
NBC Nightly News open and top story – a fire at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas kills dozens and injures hundreds. Roger Mudd anchors.
The fire on Nov. 21, 1980 claimed more than 80 lives and left another 600 seriously injured.
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at [email protected] – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at [email protected].