Following a highly successful first quarter in Las Vegas and continuous demand for the show, tickets for 2018 performances of MAGIC MIKE LIVE LAS VEGASare now on sale. Offered exclusively at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, patrons may purchase tickets for performances through April 2018; performances beyond April will be placed on sale at a later date.
- Britney Spears Is Giving A Piece Of Her Las Vegas Residency Ticket Sales To Louisiana Schools – Click For Britney Spears Tickets
The Italian restaurant is a Vegas mainstay. Nearly every resort has at least one, and they are inevitably popular with nearly everybody. Two that appealed to me are outposts of famous restaurants in other cities – the venerable Rao’s in New York and the edgy Martorano’s from Philadelphia.
- Las Vegas Bars And Restaurants Infusing Tea Into Cocktails
- Hard Rock’s Oyster Bar Serves Plump Half-Shells All Year
I had always been a bit hesitant about trying out Maverick’s night time Strip tour. I wasn’t sure the $100+ price point was worth a mere 15-minute ride. Well, I was being dumb.
- Why Death Valley’s Hottest Time Of Year Is Also One Of Its Most Popular
- See Some Of The Southwest’s Iconic Landscapes On New Las Vegas Day Trip
- Finding Cheap Fun At Every Casino On The Las Vegas Strip
A slot player parlayed a few dollars into a jackpot valued at nearly $727,000 on Saturday in Las Vegas. The jackpot was hit on an IGT “Wheel of Fortune Double 3X4X5X Pay Multiplay” at the Palazzo on the Strip, according to an email from an IGT spokeswoman.
This is the first in a series that will highlight some of the most luxurious accommodations in Las Vegas. We’ll also be featuring The Mirage, Caesars Palace, The Palms, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino and more. Las Vegas is known for many things.
The Vegas Golden Knights haven’t taken the ice for a single game yet. But their owner, Bill Foley, says the NHL’s latest expansion team is already among the league’s best ticket sellers, outdoing iconic franchises like the Philadelphia Flyers, Boston Bruins and repeat Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins in preseason sales for 2017-18.
- Pawn Stars’ Chumlee Lists Gorgeous Las Vegas Party House for $1.8 Million
- Top Farmers Markets In Las Vegas
- Trying To Find Free Parking In Vegas? The Forum Shops Aren’t An Option Anymore
- VIDEO: Freak Flooding On Las Vegas Strip Engulfs Taxi Under Linq Hotel
- Las Vegas Woman Suffers 2nd Degree Burns After Walking On Pavement
- Airlines Serving Las Vegas Closing In On Record Seat Capacity
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
[They] ate at the Heart Attack Grill at the Fremont Street Experience. The restaurant is located in the Neonopolis building. People over 350lbs eat for free. Fun place to eat in Las Vegas. [They] will be back!
Take a walking tour of the “Wizard of Oz” attraction as it appeared in Las Vegas in 1993. This rare footage takes you on a first hand walking tour through one of Las Vegas’ greatest attractions of all time.
This drive begins on Interstate 215, and soon exits onto Las Vegas Boulevard, AKA “The Strip”. [He] drove up the strip into Downtown Las Vegas, then wandered around a bit until finding [his] way over to Interstate 15, for the drive out of town.
Experience Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, all of Vegas by helicopter, save $70!
Neon Dream Vegas helicopter tour: Soar out to and over Hoover Dam/Lake Mead, Fremont Experience and entire Strip!
Drive your dream car (Ferrari, Lamborghini, more) around the Las Vegas Motor Speedway NASCAR track starting only $199!
Zoom around Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s NASCAR track at 160 mph with a pro driver. Thrill of a lifetime!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Run The Jewels – October 20 Click for Tickets
- Trey Anastasio – October 27-28 Click for Tickets
- Emerge Music and Impact Conference – November 16 Click for Tickets
- Lionel Richie – November 29-March 20 Click for Tickets
- Shania Twain – August 4, 2018 Click for Tickets
Valid at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood, Bally’s, Harrah’s, Rio, The LINQ, The Cromwell, Flamingo. Blackout dates may apply. Offer subject to change at anytime.
Magic Reinvented Nightly Tickets – Save $25
Magic Mike Live
Click Now For Discounted Tickets!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
Here’s how to participate:
Drop us an email at [email protected] – We read them all!
Link To Us! – Have a home page, web page, or blog? Link to us, and give yourself and your friends a quick link to find us from your site. Simply link to http://www.accessvegas.com and name the link Access Vegas!
Share the info: Click to Email this newsletter to a friend!
For comments or questions regarding our content or this newsletter write us at [email protected].
abNo related links found