Attention Las Vegas Tourism Marketing and PR Professionals:
Please contact us at [email protected] regarding guaranteed inclusion of your releases in future issues.
Las Vegas Attractions
Great Casino Slots – Volume 1
Our gaming writer and editor, Vegas Vic, has written a new eBook: “Great Casino Slots – Volume 1”, which has the latest, newest, hottest and best casino games now available. Many of these games are so new that they are only just now being placed on the casino floor, in your favorite casino.
Packed with information and over 100 photos, Royer’s new book shows you not just the games, but how they play, what pays what, and how much you can win. Great details – never before made available to the public – plus a combination of graphics, photos, and descriptions, all make this book your best-yet tool to play better, lose less, and win more!
Available exclusively on Amazon’s Kindle, for just $2.99, this is your guide to the games – and one that you can take with you on your tablet or phone – and learn how these games work before you start playing. This alone saves you many times the price of the book.
And if you don’t have a Kindle, don’t worry – there’s a free App available from Amazon that will allow you to read this eBook on any device.
Check it out at this link:
Newkirk’s Notes And Members Mania
Hello From Las Vegas! – Newkirk’s Notes and Members Mania is now part of our AccessVegas.com Premium Insiders Advantage, where we guarantee to answer premium subscribers questions professionally and share the help with fellow premium subscribers.
This week alone, we highlighted some of the true (and often best-kept-secret) gems from the latest Review-Journal’s “Best Of Las Vegas” contest, adding in our expert opinion and money-saving tips. Exclusive insight and advice such as this makes our $23.95 per year Premium Advantage a must-do. After all, we guarantee you’ll save more in time and money than the membership costs!
We also answered readers questions about the best bets — both on The Strip and Downtown — to still avoid the dreaded resort fees along with insight into which resort-fee-free hotel that we prefer and why (you won’t find this advice elsewhere).
This and many other benefits are available to our Insiders Advantage subscribers. Please click here to view all benefits, including access to our exclusive “no coupon needed” Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet, which we guarantee will save you the cost of the membership.
(These are simply the latest which have been added to our list of hundreds of specials)!
Why don’t you come on over and join us!
Ted Newkirk, Publisher
Editor: Rick Ziegler
Associate Editor, News Researcher, Concerts and Headliners: Amy Rayner-Cooley
Associate Editor: Rubi Monga
This Week’s Top Tours
Featured Tour Video From Las Vegas
You can book this amazing flight now and save $21! Neon Nights Air Tour
ALL tours listed on our AccessVegas.com tour page (link above) have been hand-selected. We only work with the top, most professional companies and operators who vow to give our readers a great experience! We can not recommend nor vouch for tours not listed on here in the newsletter or on our tour page. Questions? Our tour page lists phone contacts where tour experts are available for live help!
Shows – Concerts – Headliners
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
Las Vegas Hotels And Casinos
- Top Ten Reasons Why Playing Online Slots Is More Profitable Than Off-Line
- Resorts World groundbreaking set on Las Vegas Strip
- Class action lawsuit goes after hotels that fail to disclose resort fees
- Construction set to begin May 5 on Las Vegas megaresort
Absinthe Tickets – Click Now!
Las Vegas Tours And Attractions
Bellagio’s Conservatory & Botanical Gardens invites visitors on the peaceful get a hearty the area nation’s wealthy culture using its first Japanese-inspired display. Pairing the soothing appearance of Japan’s traditional gardens with Bellagio’s striking grandeur the brand new display has a vibrant collection in excess of 82,000 flowers and bigger-than-existence floral masterpieces.
Two new curious animals are hiding underneath the surface at Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. The attraction’s latest citizens, a set of Scalloped Hammerheads, were lately introduced in to the 1.3-million-gallon Shipwreck exhibit.
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
- What It Takes To Be A Venetian Gondolier (with video)
- Priscilla Presley bans Elvis imitators at new Las Vegas chapel
- “Pawn Stars” Plaza Construction Begins, Bringing Shops, Bars and Dining to Downtown Vegas (with photos)
- Grand Canyon Threatened By Development Plans
UBER Las Vegas
- Ride Genie, a more expensive Uber, comes to Las Vegas
- Bill introduced to allow Uber to legally operate
- Henderson business leaders back Uber’s return
Drinking And Dining In Las Vegas
Famous bartenders Salvatore Calabrese has offered royalty and celebs, crafted legendary cocktails and it has produced the world’s most costly cocktail, and today he’s made liquid history again by allowing the world’s earliest martini at Bound by Salvatore in the Cromwell on March 30.
Get ready to go bottomless; this is not your grandmother’s garden party brunch. Rockhouse, Las Vegas’ favorite ultra-dive bar located at The Venetian/The Palazzo, has launched a brand-new Sunday ROCK Brunch starting April 5.
Don’t Miss These Additional Stories:
- Dinner With Mike Tyson: Not What I Expected (with video)
- The Best Mexican Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Renovated Le Central Casino Bar at Paris is a Stunner (with photos)
- PBR Rock Bar April Events, Promotions, and Food/Drink Specials
Latest Concerts Added This Week!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- Diana Ross – April 8-18 Click for Tickets
- Sammy Hagar – April 11 Click for Tickets
- Don Rickles – April 25-26 Click for Tickets
- Black & Brown Comedy Get Down – May 2 Click for Tickets
- Martin Short – May 22 Click for Tickets
- Joe Rogan – May 22 Click for Tickets
- Billy Currington – May 29 Click for Tickets
- Neon Trees & Alex Winston – June 12 Click for Tickets
- Electric Daisy Carnival – June 19-21 Click for Tickets
- The Smashing Pumpkins & Marilyn Manson – July 10 Click for Tickets
- UFC 189: Aldo vs McGregor – July 11 Click for Tickets
- Sugar Ray, Better Than Ezra & Uncle Kracker – July 18 Click for Tickets
- Steve Miller Band – July 25 Click for Tickets
- Slightly Stoopid – August 14 Click for Tickets
- Celine Dion – August 27 – December 31 Click for Tickets
- Randy Houser – August 28 Click for Tickets
- Ariana Grande – August 29 Click for Tickets
- Russell Peters – September 6 Click for Tickets
- Marc Anthony – September 14 Click for Tickets
- Route 91 Harvest Festival – October 2-4 Click for Tickets
- PBR – October 21-25 Click for Tickets
Top Tickets For United States Events
Did you know that we not only sell premium concert and event tickets for Las Vegas, but also for the entire United States as well? If you can’t make it to Vegas, treat yourself to some great seats for something near you:
- NHL Tickets
- – Chicago Blackhawks Tickets
- – Detroit Red Wings Tickets
- – Minnesota Wild Tickets
- – New York Rangers Tickets
- – Pittsburgh Penguins Tickets
- – Vancouver Canucks Tickets
- NBA Tickets
- – Golden State Warriors Tickets
- – Chicago Bulls Tickets
- – Miami Heat Tickets
- – Los Angeles Clippers Tickets
- Baseball Tickets
- – New York Yankees Tickets
- – Los Angeles Angels Tickets
- Ariana Grande Tickets
- Bette Midler Tickets
- Billy Joel Tickets
- Coachella Music Festival Tickets
- Garth Brooks Tickets
- Jimmy Buffet Tickets
- Kenny Chesney Tickets
- Luke Bryan Tickets
- Madonna Tickets
- Romeo Santos Tickets
- Shania Twain Tickets
- Smashing Pumpkins Tickets
- Taylor Swift Tickets
- The Eagles Tickets
- Van Halen Tickets
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
Australia Absinthe Tour Le Monde – Here’s an Australian news story about the current Absinthe tour at the Crown Casino in Melbourne. If you are not from the Melbourne area of Australia, Absinthe has been renewed right here at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas! Enjoy the video story, then click and book Absinthe tickets for your next visit now!
Casino Blog With Vegas Vic – Blackjack – 5 Must Do’s To Win – 5 Tips to Win at Blackjack. This might seem easy to some, but so many people just don’t know it, or don’t do it, that it’s important to make it clear, and explain why it is so important. I have been asked these questions so many times, it often puzzles me how these simple hints and tips can often become forgotten, or simply misunderstood. I hope you’ll enjoy them, even if you already know it.
Video – Le RÛve – The Dream: Resto – Wynn Las Vegas’ Le RÛve continues to be a breathtaking water extravaganza that has been wowing visitors for years!
Save Big As A Premium AccessVegas.com Insider!
You’re enjoying our complimentary Insider Vibe Newsletter. Did you know we offer more? More Vegas Savings? More Vegas Help? More Vegas Advantage?
Join Our Premium Insider Advantage Club!
For about the price of a cup of coffee each month, you have full access to:
- Vegas Super Secret Specials Spreadsheet (list) of hundreds of “No Coupon Needed” Vegas casino food and drink specials. Want a sample? See just a few of the deals we’ve added in the past week: Hot New Vegas Food/Drink Specials Just Added
- Our “Your Guy In Vegas” Feature – Got a Vegas question? Instead of spending too much time looking up information you might not be certain about, fire it to us! We live here, we know Las Vegas, and we’ll give you a professional answer. (Some restrictions apply).
- Members Mania! – We share the answers to great Vegas questions with all of our Premium Members, helping everyone who pitches in with a premium membership. Plus great visitor feedback that you can learn from.
- The True Inside Scoop – AccessVegas.com CEO Ted Newkirk has been writing “Newkirk’s Notes” for upwards of two decades, giving members the true inside guide to everything that is going on in Las Vegas. Valuable information from someone in the know to save you time and money!
We love to hear from you, and value your feedback!
Here’s how to participate:
- Want to comment on a current reader post? Use the comment box on that particular web page. Many of the stories we post also have comment boxes at the end of the story. Make your voice heard!
- Drop us an email at [email protected] – We read them all!
- Call our recorded comment line at 702-507-0055. We listen to every call.