AccessVegas.com Insider Vibe
Serving Las Vegas Visitors and Residents Since 1999
Welcome to the Insider Vibe! This is the official newsletter of AccessVegas.Com. We talk about the Las Vegas activities you really care about.
Need to contact us? Send feedback to
AccessVegas.com Quick Info Menu:
Las Vegas Essentials
Hot Hotel Happenings – Save Big Now!
Click To View ALL Las Vegas Hotel Deals
Print Too Small? (Deals – Large Print)
Latest Las Vegas Concerts Added This Week!
There is no better place to see your favorite acts then in Las Vegas! You’re relaxed, can enjoy a fine meal, have some cocktails without the worry of driving, and no alarm is going to jar you awake all too early the next morning.
- David Copperfield August 1-Sept 8 Click for Tickets
- Big Knockout Boxing August 16 Click for Tickets
- Brad Paisley August 27 Click for Tickets
- Dr. Mehmet Oz September 6 Click for Tickets
- Neil Sedaka September 6-7 Click for Tickets
- REO Speedwagon September 19-20 Click for Tickets
- David Copperfield Sept 23–Oct 20 Click for Tickets
- Paula Poundstone September 26-27 Click for Tickets
- America’s Got Talent Live September 26-27 Click for Tickets
- David Copperfield October 28-31 Click for Tickets
- Disney Live Mickey’s Music Festival October 3-5 Click for Tickets
- Shania Twain Oct 8-25 Click for Tickets
- Jimmy Buffett And The Coral Reefer Band October 18 Click for Tickets
- Laura Pausini October 19 Click for Tickets
- NBA Preseason: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Sacramento Kings October 24 Click for Tickets
- Jimmy Buffett And The Coral Reefer Band October 25 Click for Tickets
- David Copperfield November 1-13 Click for Tickets
- Bill O Reilly and Dennis Miller November 7 Click for Tickets
- David Copperfield November 21-Dec 3 Click for Tickets
- Pierce The Veil & Sleeping With Sirens December 6 Click for Tickets
- Shania Twain December 6-13 Click for Tickets
- Alabama December 11-12 Click for Tickets
- Jeff Foxworthy & Larry The Cable Guy December 12-13 Click for Tickets
- David Copperfield December 15-31 Click for Tickets
- Unforgettable Moments Of Love On Ice December 20 Click for Tickets
Top Tickets For All United States Events
Did you know that we not only sell premium concert and event tickets for Las Vegas, but also for the entire United States as well? If you can’t make it to Vegas, treat yourself to some great seats for something near you:
This Week’s Top Tours
Featured Tour Video From Las Vegas
If this looks like fun, you need to add this adventure to your Las Vegas itinerary! Just north of Las Vegas, the stunning Valley Of Fire sits ready to enjoy. Starting around $220 per person (about what you’d lose gambling and spend on shopping, beer, and lunch for the day anyway), you and up to 6 friends will be picked up at your hotel, taken to the Valley Of Fire, get 3.5 hours of dune buggy time over this awesome desert terrain, and lunch and bottled water are included. Then, transport back to your hotel where you can shower up for your night on the town. For more details, click over to our Valley Of Fire Buggy Tour
ALL tours listed on our AccessVegas.com tour page (link above) have been hand-selected. We only work with the top, most professional companies and operators who vow to give our readers a great experience! We can not recommend nor vouch for tours not listed on here in the newsletter or on our tour page. Questions? Our tour page lists phone contacts where tour experts are available for live help!
Great Casino Restaurants – New Tropicana Las Vegas
Las Vegas Shows, Concerts, And Headliners
Former Three-Divison Boxing Champion “Sugar” Shane Mosley Attends ABSINTHE – Former Lightweight, Welterweight and Jr. Middleweight boxing champion, “Sugar” Shane Mosley, was spotted attending ABSINTHE at Caesars Palace on Friday, Aug. 1. Following the performance, Mosley met with ABSINTHE’s outlandish producer, The Gazillionaire, and his raucous assistant Penny Pibbets to share words of enthusiasm for the show and pose for photos. Photo Credit: Ben Lewis/Spiegelworld
- Full story/details/info: “Sugar” Shane Mosley Attends ABSINTHE
- Review: Extraordinary ‘Jersey Boys’ worth another viewing
- Las Vegas Style Profile: Absinthe’s The Gazillionaire
- Shania Twain Las Vegas Residency Wins The Best of 2014 Award; Shania Twain Las Vegas Residency To Close In December
- Nevada experiencing a decline in legal brothels (with video)
- Nevada could cash in on same-sex marriages, report says
- How popular has soccer become in the U.S.? Check out Nevada’s betting revenue
- Nevada group pushes for marriage equality
Drinking And Dining In Las Vegas
Cabo Wabo Cantina Las Vegas To Celebrate National Rum Day With All-Day Drink Specials – National Rum Day will be in full swing at Cabo Wabo Cantina on Saturday, August 16, 2014 inside Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
The Strip-side party spot will celebrate with a 10 percent discount off all cocktails made with Sammy Hagar’s signature Beach Bar Rum exclusively for the holiday.
The discounted libations will include some of Cabo Wabo’s most popular specialty drinks, such as Sammy’s Toasted Colada, made with Sammy’s Beach Beach Bar Rum, Coco Lopez, pineapple juice and garnished with freshly toasted coconut; or Maui Rocker, a mix of Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum, Orange Curacao, pineapple juice, grenadine, and fresh sweet-and-sour.
- Full story/details/info: Cabo Wabo Cantina Celebrates National Rum Day
Riviera Hotel & Casino Introduces Food And Drink Specials At R Steak & Seafood Restaurant – The famed Riviera Hotel & Casino is proud to announce mouth-watering new summer food and drink specials at the renowned R Steak & Seafood Restaurant. An intimate dinner setting for any occasion, R Steak & Seafood Restaurant is open for dinner nightly from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Complete Dinner and $5 drink specials available at renowned restaurant.
- Full story/details/info: Food And Drink Specials At R Steak & Seafood Restaurant
db Brasserie Launches Daily Happy Hour, Special Prix Fixe Menus At Venetian – Famed chef Daniel Boulud’s buzzed about brasserie at The Venetian Las Vegas brings French classics, international flavors and Boulud signatures to the Vegas Strip
Chef Daniel Boulud’s db Brasserie opened to fanfare from diners and critics alike and has quickly grown to be one of the most notable restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip. The Venetian Las Vegas-based restaurant, which features a selection of classic French brasserie dishes, along with international flavors all with Boulud’s signature French-American flair, now boasts a daily Happy Hour menu, a 30 Minute Express Lunch, as well prix fixe menus that allow guests to experience a classic db Brasserie dining experience from du début à la fin.
- Full story/details/info: db Brasserie Launches Daily Happy Hour, Special Prix Fixe Menus
- American Whiskey Central: Oak & Ivy delivers domestic liquor bliss Downtown
- Guy Fieri’s exactly what it should be, where it should be
- New variety of craft beers bellying up to Las Vegas drinking scene
- Celebrity chefs cook up some of the finest burgers you can find in Las Vegas
- Pre-eating SLS: Get ready for new deliciousness on the Strip
- Michael Mina Bellagio To Host Exclusive Wine Dinner With Huneeus Vintners Featuring Quintessa, Flowers And Faust
- The Pub At Monte Carlo Annouces Remaining Line-Up For Gus’ Beer & Bites Dinner Series
- Desert Hops: An International Beer Experience Returns To Boulevard Pool At The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas
Las Vegas Tours And Attractions
- Explore the Grand Canyon in Arizona
- Westgate Las Vegas (LVH) Offers Elvis Presley Fans Ways To Remember Him On The Anniversary Of His Death
- Celebrate National Roller Coaster Day With Two-For-One Rides On The Desperado, August 16, 2014
Las Vegas Hotels And Casinos
El Cortez Hotel & Casino Las Vegas August 2014 Promotions, Deal, And Events – Ongoing Food and Beverage Promotions: For $5, guests can enjoy a half-pound Jackie Burger, chips and a 12-ounce domestic draft beer inside Café Cortez. The special is available 24 hours; Every Thursday, guests can raise a glass and enjoy $5 French champagne inside The Parlour; El Cortez serves a special nightly dining menu exclusively available at The Parlour from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m; Café Cortez inside El Cortez Hotel and Casino now offers a daily take-out menu available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. The take-out menu features a variety of cuisine.
- Full story/details/info: El Cortez August Promotions, Deal, And Events
- Ashes to ashes: Strip smoking could end
- Steve Wynn Remembers Caesars Palace Opening
- Why Wynn Las Vegas Is Dominating the Las Vegas Strip
- MGM’s plan for north Strip concerts, fairs slated to move ahead
- Study shows visitors have highest gambling budget in five years
- Riviera Hotel & Casino Announces August Food, Beverage And Gaming Promotions
Las Vegas Economy And Real Estate
- Million Dollar High Rise Residences On The Las Vegas Strip Are Starting To Sell
- New Summerlin development to be most expensive in Las Vegas
- Realtors say most Las Vegas luxury home sales are to out-of-state buyers
- Older residents fuel Clark County population growth
More Las Vegas News
- US airfares on the rise, outpacing inflation
- Tacos & Tequila To Participate In 2014 Fall Restaurant Week To Benefit Three Square Food Bank
- Delta just made in-flight entertainment free on most flights
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
- Las Vegas Strip At Night – City of Lights – 2013 – HD sunset ride down The Strip! If you are missing Las Vegas, this will bring that vibe back to you. Author’s Notes: This place is unreal, it’s a fantasy land for adults full of shinny lights, games and attractions to keep you going and going. music by Artist: Keyn project Title: Artcore
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar – Check out the hot new Mexican bar and grill, located in The Linq. Great innovative home-made menu. (Hint: Great outdoor and balcony seating for seeing the mall and people watching)
- Where To Climb And Bike Around Vegas – Is the Las Vegas Strip all you know? Some of the most amazing scenery in the Southwest U.S. like Red Rock Canyon, Valley Of Fire, and The Grand Canyon are just outside our back door and can be seen in 1/2 of a day. Get over to http://www.AccessVegas.com/Tours and find out what amazing experiences you can make part of your vacation!
We love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Here’s how to participate:
- Want to comment on a current reader post? Use the comment box on that particular web page. Many of the stories we post also have comment boxes at the end of the story. Make your voice heard!
- Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
- Call our recorded comment line at 702-507-0055. We listen to every call.