AccessVegas.com Insider Vibe
Serving Las Vegas Visitors and Residents Since 1999
Welcome to the Insider Vibe! This is the official newsletter of AccessVegas.Com. We talk about the Las Vegas activities you really care about.
Need to contact us? Send feedback to
AccessVegas.com Quick Info Menu:
Las Vegas Essentials
Hot Hotel Happenings – Save Big Now!
Click To View ALL Las Vegas Hotel Deals
Print Too Small? (Deals – Large Print)
This Week’s Top Tours
Featured Tour Video From Las Vegas
This tour is the absolute ultimate trifecta: On one afternoon, you will see the stunning Valley Of Fire, the Grand Canyon, and then return to Las Vegas for a captivating flight over the Las Vegas Strip. If you’ve ever wanted to see these great wonders during your Las Vegas stay but were worried it would take half of your vacation, fear not: This tour is for you!Grand Canyon Sunset Dream Helicopter Tour From Las Vegas
ALL tours listed on our AccessVegas.com tour page (link above) have been hand-selected. We only work with the top, most professional companies and operators who vow to give our readers a great experience! Because of this, we can not recommend nor vouch for tours not listed on here in the newsletter or on our tour page. Questions? Our tour page lists phone contacts where tour experts are available for live help!
Great Casino Deals – Win Cards – Episode 2
This is Episode 2 of our new series of Great Casino Deals with gambling expert Victor H. Royer. In this series we continue to profile some of the great casino deals from Casinos in Las Vegas, including a great gaming promotions from The Tropicana. Get these great cards next time you are in Las Vegas to help you win more at the table games! For more great casino deals, visit: www.MoreCasinoDeals.com
Transformation Of Delano Las Vegas Underway – Luxury All-Suite Hotel Races Toward September 2014 Opening – Delano Las Vegas, the luxury all-suite hotel that will debut at Mandalay Bay in September has completed the installation of its first exterior DELANO sign high atop the Las Vegas Strip.
Although the installation of the DELANO sign is one of the first major visible milestones in the transformation, it is only a small part of everything happening on the ground and behind the scenes in preparation for opening September 1, 2014.
Public spaces are taking shape as construction walls have come down to reveal glimpses of what’s ahead…
- Full story/details/info: Transformation Of Delano Las Vegas Underway
Las Vegas Shows, Concerts, And Headliners
- Celine Dion still tops in tapping emotions
- Shania Twain back at Colosseum this summer, but no word on album
- What’s not to like about stalwart Las Vegas Tenors?
National Tequila Day Las Vegas 2014
PBR Rock Bar To Celebrate National Tequila Day With Margarita Special – PBR Rock Bar & Grill will raise a frosty, salt-rimmed glass to honor National Tequila Day with an all-day margarita special on Thursday, July 24. Located inside Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino the Strip-side bar and eatery will serve up its signature margaritas for just $5 per drink.
Patrons can pair their margaritas with PBR’s Mexican-inspired dishes, such as the Smokin’ Chicken Quesadilla, a crispy flour tortilla filled with pulled chicken, pepper jack cheese, grilled onions and jalapeños, topped with sour cream and Pico de Gallo; or Traditional Fajitas, served in beef, chicken, barbecue pork, shrimp, brisket or vegetarian varieties.
- Full story/details/info: PBR Rock Bar Celebrates National Tequila Day
Cabo Wabo Cantina To Celebrate National Tequila Day With Caliente Specials All Week Long – “MÁS TEQUILA!” will be heard within the walls of Cabo Wabo Cantina inside Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino to celebrate National Tequila Day with a week of half-priced tequila shots and margarita specials from Monday, July 21 through Thursday, July 24.
All week long, tequila lovers will enjoy half-priced select tequila shots including: Cabo Wabo, Milagro, Corralejo, Casa Noble, Tres Generaciones and Herradura. The hottest Strip-side cantina will also serve up a variety of margarita flavors including mango picante, margarita verde, strawberita, Cabo Wabo sangarita and cocorita, starting at $10.
- Full story/details/info: Cabo Wabo Cantina Celebrates National Tequila Day
- The Salted Lime To Host National Tequila Day Specials At Aliante Casino
- Tacos & Tequila To Honor National Tequila Day With Tequila Flights And Specials
- Milagro Tequila Celebrates National Tequila Day At Nacho Daddy
- Rhumbar To Spice Up National Tequila Day With New Cocktail
Las Vegas Economy And Real Estate
- This 10 acre estate just a few minutes from The Strip is on sale (if you have $16.5 million)!
- Nevada moves up 18 places in ranking for best states for business
- These Pinto Palomino Las Vegas Neighborhood Homes Will Make You Green With Envy
- Nevada’s business climate 14th in U.S., according to poll of professionals
Dining, Drinking, And Dancing
Giada At The Cromwell Debuts Highly-Anticipated Lunch Menu – Emmy Award-winning celebrity chef and New York Times best-selling author Giada De Laurentiis’ first-ever restaurant, GIADA, has received rave reviews since first opening in June, and now the popular restaurant is proud to introduce lunch beginning on July 16, 2014 from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
De Laurentiis broke the news to her more than 1 million Twitter followers, offering a sneak peek at what lunch at GIADA will look like…
- Full story/details/info: Giada Debuts Highly-Anticipated Lunch Menu
Tommy Bahama In Town Square Las Vegas Shakes-up New Summer Drinks – It’s officially summer, which means extended daylight, warm afternoons and some leeway to relax and take-it-easy. Tommy Bahama helps in the pursuit to celebrate the season with three unique and refreshing cocktails to enjoy all summer long. These drinks feature the brightest flavors of the season, ranging from blueberries to white peaches to titillate taste buds. Read the entire article for the recipe to a perfect White Peach Bellini.
- Full story/details/info: Tommy Bahama Shakes-up New Summer Drinks
Trevi Las Vegas To Celebrate National Lasagna Day With Lasagna Lovers Specials – Trevi Italian Restaurant inside The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace will celebrate National Lasagna Day with its delicious deep-dish lasagna pizza and authentic lasagna entrée, each specially-priced for the holiday exclusively on Tuesday, July 29, 2014.
- Full story/details/info: Trevi Celebrates National Lasagna Day
- Vdara Hotel & Spa Serves Up New Organic House Wine For Catering And Banquets
- Gobble ‘Til Ya Wobble: The Three Best Buffets in Vegas
- Must Do: Essential Las Vegas Steakhouses
- Giada Lives Up to High Expectations
- Rich Johnson of Sin City Brewing Co: Las Vegas’ craft beer scene is on the rise
- Sterling Brunch: Polished or Tarnished?
Las Vegas Tours And Attractions
Linq’s High Roller Observation Wheel First 100 Days Highlights – During its first 100 days in operation, the High Roller has set records, reached milestones and attracted riders from all walks of life. Key highlights since its opening include:
- Full story/details/info: Linq’s High Roller Observation Wheel First 100 Days Highlights
- Lake Mead sinks to a record low (with video)
- There Are Hidden Waterfalls In The Grand Canyon
- In Las Vegas, activities off the strip provide unique experiences
- Hundreds splash their way through holiday at new Cowabunga Bay Las Vegas water park
More Las Vegas News
45th Annual World Series Of Poker At Rio Becomes Biggest Ever – Establishing Several Key Records – In another remarkable testament to the health and strength of the game of poker globally, the 45th annual World Series of Poker (WSOP) at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas established a host of new records as poker enthusiasts from 107 different nations traveled to Las Vegas to compete in the game’s grandest spectacle. The WSOP remained the industry standard-bearer, with a record-setting 82,360 entries in 65 events and awarding the largest prize pool in WSOP history: $225,584,873.
- Full story/details/info: 45th Annual World Series Of Poker At Rio Becomes Biggest Ever
- M Resort Spa Casino Adds Four New Casino Games This Summer
- 50 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Las Vegas
Upcoming Las Vegas Events And Holidays
- National Tequila Day Las Vegas 2014 (July 24)
What We’re Watching!
Vegas Videos You’ll Enjoy
- High Roller Ride-Through – World’s Tallest Observation Wheel – Ride-through Look at the “High Roller” – World’s Tallest Observation Wheel at The LinQ.
- Las Vegas (Spring 2014) Fremont Street Experience – Take a walk through downtown Las Vegas’ famous Fremont Street. This video was recorded on Saturday April 12, 2014.The downtown area of Las Vegas is about a mile north of the Strip. It is the birthplace of legal gambling …and Las Vegas itself.
- “Come Fly With Me” Performed By Michael Monge – Catch him performing in Encore’s Eastside Lounge Wednesday through Monday, 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Drawing inspiration from the musical icons that put the Las Vegas Strip on the map, Michael Monge’s vocals embody the charisma of the timeless lounge performer that made Las Vegas entertainment one of a kind. Monge takes audiences on a ride through decades of music. Here he is singing Frank Sinatra’s “Come Fly With Me.”
We love to hear from you, and value your feedback! Here’s how to participate:
- Want to comment on a current reader post? Use the comment box on that particular web page. Many of the stories we post also have comment boxes at the end of the story. Make your voice heard!
- Drop us an email at AccessVegas@AccessVegas.com – We read them all!
- Call our recorded comment line at 702-507-0055. We listen to every call.